- Two words: Zanta Claws.
- The reasons why the boys (except Tom) are on the naughty list:
- Matt simply stepped on a bug. We then see said bug moaning and groaning to his death.
- Tord, because he used real guns in a paintball fight (with Tord smiling while thinking back on the memory).
- Edd, because he didn't say "thank you" to the milkman for a Christmas card. Cut to said milkman slowly driving his van off a cliff...
- YMMV, but Bing's Evil Laugh in Spares.
- "HOW DO YOU MORONS EVEN BREATHE?!"
- The rejected clones. One of them is Matt (with a life-action face), one of them is a mix of Tom and Tord (with Matt's chin), and another is a mix of the boys.
- Tom, completely seriously, stating that if they don't stop overusing electricity, they are all going to die in Climate Change.
- "TURN EVERYTHING OFF NOW!"
- The ending of This World of Edd is haunting.
- The Mummy in Ruined. He follows the boys around the pyramid, and they don't even know he is there until the go into the treasure room. The worst part? He has the key to the treasure.
Tom: ARGHHHHHH!!! THEY'RE EVERYWHERE!! THE ARROWS ARE EVERYWHERE!! THIS IS THE SINGLE MOST PAINFUL EXPERIENCE OF MY LIFE!! PLEASE SOMEONE LET ME DIE!! WHY IS THIS HAPPENING TO ME?! OUCH THE PAIN!!
- The chant he says. The only thing understandable is the Super Nintendo part.
- The treasure itself is another trap sending the boys to their doom. Only Edd survives as the other boys broke his fall.
- Edd pushing Tom into a series of traps.
- The 2007 Halloween special has a Jason Voorhies expy killing the boys (except Matt).
Tom: What the-?! Since when do axe-wielding maniacs carry swords? BLAAARGH
- He first chops off the top part of Edd's head, leaving him with an open brain.
- Tom and Tord think they had him fooled. Then Jason come right behind him and stabs him in the heart.
Tord: No! no, noooooooblehhhh
- He then kills Tord by cornering him in the closet, and stabs him with the spear on the back of his axe.
- Before this, Matt sends himself falling down the stairs while resisting the killer. He reemerges alive, but dies of fright when he sees his friends' ghosts.
- The boys murdering their killer, which sees his head impaled on sharp rocks at the bottom of a cliff.
- The boys and the killer being sucked by the Ghostbusters' ghost traps in the end.
- The opening scene. Someone throws a pumpkin at Edd, and his head gets stuck. He then goes to Matt, which gets him scared and he hits the pumpkin, blowing Edd's head off!
- In MovieMakers, Laurel gets killed by Shoe, who then drags off her body to who knows where, leaving a trail of blood in the process.
Tom: See, this is why you guys should never listen to me.
- The world ending because of the boys' movie.
- The various people getting mauled by zombies, sometimes onscreen, in Fun Dead. One that stands out is a guy waiting in line for a ride who gets the bottom half of his body eaten, then one of his arms, before finally getting killed off for good.
- Some of Tord's Slasher Smiles in "The End".
Nightmare Fuel / Eddsworld