- The intro to his Movie 43 rant ends with Chris exploding with a blood splatter on the camera.
- The intro to his review of Under the Skin just screams Dissonant Serenity, from his unsettling smile to his head twitch and his Madness Mantra ("I am perfectly fine, fine, fine, fine, fine...").
- The thumbnail to his Paranormal Activity: The Marked Ones review. Yeesh.
- The ending of part 2 of Chris' scary movie special, an excellently creepy "skit" where Sam (Chris' fiance) suddenly stops breathing and moving. Chris rushes to call 911, but after pouring out what he has to say, all he hears is "Seven daaaaayyss...", to which he turns around and finds Samara standing in the doorway. Chris, very much terrified, drops his phone, which is shown to have the ring glowing on it. Samara then lunges at the camera and it cuts to static.
- The thumbnail for his Phoenix Forgotten review.
- His 2016 Halloween special ends with Sam getting chased down and stabbed to death. Realistically.
- His scream of "And it SUUUUUUUCKED!" in the teaser of his review of The Emoji Movie. Due to the quiet, dull monotone preceding it, it practically acts as a Jump Scare and goes to show how terrifying Chris is when he's genuinely furious.
- In his worst of 2017 list, Chris says he wanted to go to a second screening of The Emoji Movie and laugh without smiling as loudly and obnoxiously as possible at all of the film's stupid moments. The hysterical laughter emanating from his dull, emotionless face is more than a little unsettling.
Nightmare Fuel / Chris Stuckmann