- "Rotted Idiocies. Surreal Horror mixed with Nothing Is Scarier results in something every bit as frightening as your imagination will allow.
- "Two Minutes of Happiness."
- "Gruesome Sights Or Sounds." It blends Beck, an old instructional tape, and an atonal analogue synth into the music that plays in Rod Serling's private hell.
- In 2012, Chriddof uploaded a cover of Bombalurina's "Itsy Bitsy Teeny Weeny Yellow Polka Dot Bikini" to YouTube. It is more similar to Throbbing Gristle or The Residents than cheesy surf-pop. Here it is, in all of it's glory.
- "Everybody's Got Intestines." By Chriddof's standards, it would normally be a jaunty little jingle, but the slowdown turns it into what could easily be audio for a trailer to a slasher flick directed by Tim & Eric.
- "Look At Me Mother, Me Face Is Melting. Not only the song is scary, with its atonal synths and sped up vocals, but the album art itself it's terrifying, with a really extreme case of Body Horror. Proceed at your own risk.
- "hank hill.avi. Surreal Humor mixed with Hell Is That Noise and a pinch of Deranged Animation. It's a bit unsettling.
- "homer simpson.avi", which is a video of a short story about an insane Homer Simpson dissecting his own children, and Marge needing to be restrained by the neighbors. The story is already disturbing, but the disorted voice of the narrator and the footage of Homer laughing like a maniac over a disturbing loop of music makes it even scarier.
- "Homer Simpson wanted to know how his children worked, so he took them apart, he made sure to label everything, and put all of the fluids in suitable containers. Marge had to be restrained by the neighbors."
- "mock yorkshire tv closedown late 70s" has a deliberately off and disturbed feel, that includes "I'm going to fucking kill you." being bellowed at you out of nowhere.
Nightmare Fuel / Chriddof