- "I'm Just a Killer for Your Love" is a pretty disturbing song. It is also really cool-sounding.
- The cover art of 13. WTF, Graham?
- "Essex Dogs" is full of unsettling noises. Also, it's the one with a Last Note Nightmare.
- "Intermission" from Modern Life Is Rubbish. It begins innocently enough with a simple piano riff. Then the guitars. Then the drums. And you don't notice it's getting faster and faster until it's too late and becomes a cacophony of guitar feedback and drum hits...and just when you think it can't get any more frantic, it keeps going and going.
- Used to fantastic tense effect in Baby Driver.
Nightmare Fuel / Blur