- Buddy's descent into just overall visceral revenge. He's basically a hybrid of the worst supervillain ever and a horror movie slasher who uses guns instead of knives or machetes, taking out whoever is in his way to get vengeance on Baby.
- On that note, the Rasputinian Death of Doc is quite brutal. He was already shot several times by the dirty cops a few minutes earlier, so when Buddy mows him over with the police cruiser, you'd think that would be the end of it....only for Buddy to then back up the cruiser over Doc's head before continuing his pursuit for Baby. Even though Doc was a Bad Boss, you can't help but wince at that, especially so since he did go out trying to protect Baby and Debora from Buddy and the aforementioned cops.
- Bats in general. A stone-cold, trigger happy psychopath and basically a serial killer. Even if he deserves it for being a huge Jerkass, him getting impaled through the neck can be seen as rather disturbing.
- Darling's description of Buddy killing people who piss her off is meant to be unnerving, and fulfills that purpose extremely well.
- Buddy falling onto his car before it explodes is somewhat gruesome, but also a fitting end.
- For those who value their hearing, Buddy deliberately firing two shots directly next to Baby's ears is horrifying.
Nightmare Fuel / Baby Driver