- The whole premise of phantoms, Anthropomorphic Personification of pollution, destroying Jamaa, turning it from a bright, colorful Ghibli Hills Sugar Bowl to dark, frightening Mordor-like Polluted Wasteland and kidnapping innocent animal citizens. And you thought pollution in Real Life couldn't be that scary...
- Conversation Museum theme accidentally sounds like a horror theme. Some describe it as if a murder happened.
- There's a graveyard in the eagle adventure which is just creepy for kid's game to have.
- If you turn into a flying animal in the hot cocoa hut and fly upwards, you'll see a eerie carving.
- There's also a mask in the Sarepia theater which looks similar.
- 'Bitter Sweets' is a Halloween adventure. It looks innocent enough, but the music is really spine-chilling.
- The "reach arm into hole" choice in "Brady's Expeditions" involves a giant uncannily lifelike centipede grasping onto Brady Barr's hand.
- In Dash Tag, some of the pets' descriptions or traits couldn't have come from a sane person. For example, some of the pets' favorite toys are sharp objects, an axe, and a knife.note
Nightmare Fuel / Animal Jam