- The Fantasia Revenge established that an assassin was sent to interrupt the concert. The lights go out twice, but the second time has a Jump Scare. Nightmare Retardant since the killer is revealed to be Rakzol.
- Rakzol's silhouette is reminiscent of the Anthonies.
- From the Seahorse Seashell Party review, BRIAN and the hallucination scene.
- Kikiyama from the first Hateful Comparisons is a literal one. Nightmare Retardant for being played by Nathanael Castillo Alvarado from Mystery World imitating Darkar.
- His backstory involves breaking every human rule possible to become a superior being.
- There first dream inception has a door with Darkar's face that becomes Darkumu's.
- Many of Darkumu's octopuss forms.
- For people sensitive to Jump Scares, the Evil Dead retrospective and Creepypasta HighSchool review.
- Some people consider Uboane/Dreamcrusher for his plan of releasing the Dreamscape Virus in Aitor Molina Marvel.
- Kikiyama appears in the Real World at the end of the second part. So he can do that anytime or just to avoid potential Frozen parodies?
- The second anniversary special shows what happens next as the alternative Dreamscape Kingdom beginning. He almost kills Aitor Molina on Mars.
- From that alternate scene, I'M A GOD.
- The TitleCard itself is the creepier of the show. It portrays Dreamcrusher as a huge shadow behind Aitor◊ [[Foreshadowing it anticipates The Dreamscape Kingdom]].
- Infernals & Lemons has a really confusing live-action ending. Doctor Pandemia saying he is in Aitor Molina's head, whatever that means.
- It links with the first Retropokon anniversary special. After the credits, Pandemia opens the portal to the Dreamscape Kingdom, releasing Dreamcrusher, Kikiyama and other nightmarish creatures.
- The dog in planes scene from the Top 9 Pixar Movies I want to see may be scarier than he intended.
- 50 Shades of Gaston is a light and funny review until Belle starts having visions similar to 2001.
- What happens next hasn't been explained yet. Belle is in a limbo with Oscar begging for mercy, Lemon Emon devouring a human version of Nostalgia Skapokon, Aitor Molina suiciding into a loop and Maiden Riku suddenly having Belle's eyes.
- The extended ending of the crossover with Lonkplays offers the explanation: First of all, Aitor destroying the Best Hercules Musical DVD like a maniac. It even bleeds! Then, the screen goes black and "Toon" Lonk appears with blank eyes on the same void from 50 Shades of Gaston.
- The Reveal that Aitor Molina has been subconsciously controlled by Kikiyama. It comes out of nowhere, but there were actually some clues in Best Hercules Musical. The Kikiyaitor form has red eyes and dark tentacles.
- There are multiple endings where Lonk dies and gets transformed into another oniric monster.
Nightmare Fuel / Aitor Molina Vs.