- May Day. A perfect gender-flipped Scary Black Man. When she's not throwing Death Glares, she kills people ruthlessly.
- How utterly cold and ruthless Max Zorin is. Some of the horrific ways people die because of him include:
- Dropped from a Zeppelin.
- Being chopped up by an underwater turbine.
- Drowning in a mine flood/collapse.
- Machine-gunned while trying to escape said flood.
- Zorin's plan to sink Silicon Valley and corner the microchip market involves triggering a massive earthquake by flooding multiple faultlines, which certainly would result in millions of fatalities. And the fact that he very nearly succeeded having actually flooded the fault.
- Pola Ivanova's captured partner is shoved into a water turbine head first.
- Zorin sets City Hall on fire and leaving Bond and Stacey to their fiery fates. It takes some fast improvisation by Bond to get himself and Stacey out alive.
- It may be Played for Laughs, but just imagine being the officers stuck on that bridge with their cruiser hanging precariously on the edge as it's in a fully vertical position. It's a miracle they managed to crawl out of their car alive after it comes crashing down.
- Bond gripping the ropes of the blimp as he and Zorin glide over San Francisco. Anyone easily spooked by heights may feel their heart skip a beat at some moments.
- Then there's the fight atop the bridge, which ends with Zorin gripping, and sliding off the side of the cables and into San Francisco Bay hundreds of feet below. All the while, Bond and Stacy struggle to maintain their hold on the riggings to avoid a similar fate.
- Dr. Mortner is a Nazi Grandpa who practiced horrible experiments on pregnant women during The Holocaust, and Zorin and May Day are the last surviving results of it. We don't see anything of it but it still brings the infamous Dr. Mengele to mind.
- His Villainous Breakdown, crazily brandishing a roll of dynamite as he attempts to blow up Bond.
- In an attempt to raise Super Soldiers for the Nazis, the babies that Dr. Mortner experimented on Zorin being one of them grew to become extremely intelligent, but also utterly devoid of any conscience.
Nightmare Fuel / A View to a Kill