- The Fabulous Kangaroos wore bush hats.
- Randy Savage had several large cowboy hats in the 1990's, in place of the headbands he usually wore in the 1980's.
- The Undertaker's entire persona would be a lot less creepy and intimidating if it weren't for his Badass Longcoat and trademark wide-brimmed hat together making him look like a gigantic psychotic Amish gravedigger. Also the bandanas that he wore as Biker Taker. He even color-coded them to an extent— when he was wearing red, he was in full-blown heel mode, while black/dark blue generally were for his face persona, although the rule wasn't absolute.
- Hillbilly Jim's straw hat, although he can be seen wearing baseball caps these days.
- Evil Russian Nikolai Volkoff's fur hat, which he later added a small American Flag to after he made his face turn to become an All-American Face.
- Mr. Fuji was famous for the bowler hat he wore as a manager until 1993 and which gave him a look that drew comparisons to the character Oddjob from the James Bond movie Goldfinger, played by wrestler/actor Harold Sakata, and, like Oddjob, Fuji also qualifies for Badass in a Nice Suit.
- Trish Stratus rarely came to the ring without her trademark cowgirl hat.
- Billy Gunn and Bart Gunn/The Smokin' Gunns with their cowboy hats. The Berserk Button aspect was invoked when the Heavenly Bodies invaded and then made fun of and finally stomped on those hats, prompting a No-Holds-Barred Beatdown.
- ECW Superfan "Hat Guy" is actually an inversion; his straw hat and loud tourist shirts made him look like he's (as Joel Gertner put it) "still hung over from the Reagan administration."
- WCW's Buff Bagwell wears that giant top hat during his entrance theme.
- Triple H and occasionally Stephanie McMahon would don backwards flat caps during the McMahon-Helmsley Era/Faction/Regime/Factime.
- Along with Shawn Michaels wearing a cowboy hat.
- JR and the Resistol? Jerry Lawler and his crown? Paul Heyman and his baseball caps?
- Kurt Angle proudly wears any hat.◊
- Prince Nana has his multiple gold cross adorned "crown", the loss of which was enough to make him crawl back to Ring of Honor after his first departure.
- John Cena and his many baseball caps, available at WWEShop.com
- The Miz after joining with John Morrison.
- Sheamus' Celtic crown that he began wearing ever since he became King of the Ring.
- Zombie Clown of AAA's Psycho Circus with his tiny tilted top hat.
- Daffney Unger is also, if less frequently, known for her tiny tilted top hats. She eventually created an All-Star Squad, whom nearly all wear such hats.
- Sami Zayn is known for his.◊ He even wears it on his T-Shirts!
- In a podcast with Chris Jericho he expressed awareness over how his fans associate him with his hat, and how it was even stolen by Tyson Kidd as a prank.
- James Storm alternates between his black cowboy hat and a more subdued trucker cap. Usually the latter is for promos while the former is for matches.
- AJ Styles has a trucker hat of his own
- Jim Ross and John "Bradshaw" Layfield are known for their cowboy hats, JR's being black, JBL's being white.
- The goggles may not do anything but the hat◊ Becky Lynch wears is nice.
Nice Hat / Professional Wrestling