- The Nerd's final statement about TMNT is a huge Excrement Statement.Nerd: Cowabunga... Cow-a-FUCKIN' PIECE OF DOGSHIT! This game is diarrhea coming out of my dick! This game is as appealing as a fucking ooze-infested dirty fucking sewer rat shit! I've had more fun playing with dog turds! Shredder's my ass and Splinter's my balls, this game is an inside-out asshole regurgitated putrid anal fecal matter! I'd rather fucking yank all the hairs out of my scrotum! I'd rather drink diarrhea vomited out of a buffalo's anus! It sucking fucks, it fucking sucks, IT FUCKING BLOWS, IT'S A PIECE OF SHIT...and I don't like it.
- The Nerd showing actual dog shit to describe Ghostbusters II on NES in "Ghostbusters: Conclusion".
- In "Bugs Bunny Birthday Blowout", after mercilessly beating up Bugs, the Nerd then takes a huge dump on him, covering his face with chunky shit. He then tells the viewers that it wasn't real, but still.note If you want to get Squicked out even further, Mike Matei later recalled that he got a peanut up his nose while shooting that scene.
- Bugs then returns the favor in "Crazy Castle", excreting balls of shit on the Nerd's face.note
- "I'D RATHER PUT MY BALLS IN A CROCODILE'S MOUTH WHILE SHOVING MY HEAD UP A UNICORN'S ASSHOLE!"
- The Nerd giving the trick-or-treaters their candy by taking a diarrhea explosion in a bag in Halloween.
- The Nerd says he rather drink buffalo "shizz", which he says is a mix of shit and jizz, in his "Indiana Jones" episodes. However, he took it back saying that it was just too gross.
- The Nerd talks about some ads in various Nintendo Power magazines that really disturbed him. Yes, even he considers things to be disgusting. He shows an ad with a jar of toenail clippings, another with a crazy cafeteria lady holding a log of meatloaf and yet another with a barf bag. He even talks about one so gross he stapled the page shut so he'd never be able to see it again.note
- The Nerd briefly talks about dogs and cats pissing and shitting on the NES Power Pad.
- The very end of "Wayne's World" seems to subvert this when he vomits...water?
- The Nerd dropping a deuce on the Atari Jaguar CD. You knew it was coming the second he remarked that it looks like a toilet. What you didn't expect was the shit to be so thick... or full of nuts. Even his cat runs away from it.
- Brought up again in his Earthbound review in his own personal Magicant.
- The Nerdy Turd in the "Odyssey" episode. Thankfully it's just an image but the concept is still pretty gross as the nerd made a clone of himself out of his own shit.
- Kyle's song about hairless scrotum guns in "Ikari Warriors" may be catchy, but it's also pretty gross.
- The big nausea fuel in "Toxic Crusaders" comes from when Lloyd Kaufman shits on the NES cartridge, which disgusts the Nerd so much his stomach cringes and he vomits on the shit. If that's not nasty to you, what is?
- The Nerd's rant at the end of the "Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure" may well put the TMNT's example to shameNerd: Curse this fucking game! Curse the plastic that encases this dung heap! Literally, it's a plastic shell filled with shit! IT'S FUCKING SHIT! It's... it's ass! It's garbage! And that's it, good night. (Leaves for 2 seconds and then returns) Oh, wait, I forgot to mention as a matter of fact, it also sucks monkey fuck, and it's a worthless pitiful pile of snot-dripping, pus-bubbling, wet steaming mountain of buffalo butt dump, and mere descriptions can't even describe the inane lack of common sense that even a child would possess when making a game with chalk on a sidewalk. I can't even come up with a description that's foul and disgusting enough to even come close to this rancid abomination. Can't describe it. I'm done. For real this time. (Walks out, only to return 7 seconds later) THIS GAME IS DIARRHEA COMING OUT OF AN OLD WOMAN'S BLEEDING VAGINA! IT'S FUCKING TERRIBLE! WHAT WERE THEY THINKING?! (angrily) I know: They weren't thinking.
- The sudden diarrhea explosion from a buffalo at the end of the "Star Wars" episode.
- "Oh-oh-oh-I have better things to do!" (cut to the Nerd playing with some fresh poop)
- Macaulay Culkin's own Angry Nerd rant in the Home Alone Games It even grosses out the Nerd!Macaulay: "I'd rather do a human centipede with the Wet Bandits! Marv in my mouth, Harry in my ass! I'll turn them into the Sticky Bandits!"Nerd: "And that's from the web series that brought you, 'Shredder's my ass and Splinter's my balls'."
- The Mortal Kombat Clones episode ends with "I'd rather lick a cat's asshole", followed by a detailed diatribe about cat anuses.
Nausea Fuel / The Angry Video Game Nerd