Unknown Hinson (Named 'cause his birth certificate said "Mama: Miss Hinson. Daddy: Unknown") is the Hillbilly Vampire. The King of country-western troubadours. A man out to reclaim his rightful place as King of the music scene after several years in prison.
Or so the character story goes. In reality, Unknown is the performer persona of Stuart Daniel Baker (born November 7, 1954), an over the top parody of country troubadours through the 50's to 80's.
Easily identifiable by his (Glued on) sideburns and slicked back hair, Unknown sings parodies of country ballads, typically dealing with such situations as kidnapping a girl, drinking "Party likker" and causing general hell wherever he goes.
Baker never breaks character in public, giving interviews and talking to fans as his Unknown Hinson persona.
- 21 Chart-toppers (1999)
- The Future Is Unknown (2000)
- Rock n Roll Is Straight From Hell (2002)
- The Future Is Unknown(Re-Release) (2004)
- Target Practice (2006)
- Unknown Hinson: Live and Undead (2008)
- Reloaded (2012)
Unknown Hinson's works provide examples of:
- American Accents: Baker sings in his native North Carolina accent, pronouncing liquor as "Likker" women as "Womerns" and windows as "Winders".
- Arson, Murder, and Jaywalking: Unknown was sent to prison for 3 counts of murder, vampirism, grave robbing, and 19 paternity suits.
- Comedic Sociopath: Unknown is a kidnapping, murdering psycho...but damn if he ain't funny.
- Crazy Jealous Guy: Heaven help any guy dating a girl Unknown has his eyes on.
- Granola Girl: The subject of "Hippie Girl".
- Kayfabe Music
- Punk in the Trunk: "In The Trunk Of My Cadillac Car"
- The Red Baron: The Hillbilly Vampire. The King of Country Western Troubadours.
- Sex, Drugs and Rock & Roll: Unknown loves him some "Party likker" and getting down with some "Sexy womerns".
- Stay in the Kitchen: "Fetch it for me".