For the fragrance were blessing,
to the world we show our affection.
See weve got two sessions
let me show you Chinese manners.
Tramp the bygone cession were the fortitude presence.
"Two Sessions" is a song from China produced by Xinhuanet Co. and performed by rapper Su Han in 2019. It is about the titular Two Sessions, an annual political meeting. It also describes China's developments, such as computers and quantum satellites, poverty alleviation, and the greening project.
This song provides examples of:
- Boastful Rap: This is a rap that is meant to convince the listener how cool China's political meetings and developments are.
- Mundane Made Awesome: It attempts to make the titular meeting of the National Peoples Congress and the Chinese Peoples Political Consultative Conference into something epic by using lots of clips with effects and an energetic rap.
- Perfectly Cromulent Word: The use of "accidie" as a portmanteau of "accident" and a word meant to rhyme with "jeopardy" when describing poverty.
- Propaganda Piece: The rap is intended to influence people's opinion on the two sessions and China's development in terms of technology, poverty reduction, and the environment.
- Scenery Porn: As part of the environmental message, the scenery is described and shown as beautiful.Like mama's calm and pure smile,
We and our gorgeous scenery are tied.
- Shout-Out: The rap calls China's greening project the Ready One Player when compared to the earth polluter.
- Word Salad Lyrics: Downplayed as it was seemingly made without much knowledge of English, but some of the lyrics are just strange and often bring up random terms.Never gonna be the earth invader,
forcing it into hunt in Cretaceous,
Gotta be the Ready One Player when in front of dirty polluter.
Eject all the rapaciousness like shaking off nephrolithiasis.
Longing the Hanging Gardens
so we turn the entire space into oasis!