Teddy Geiger (born September 16, 1988) is an American musician, singer-songwriter, record producer, and actress.
Geiger first received attention for participating on the VH1 reality series In Search of The Partridge Family, which aimed to recast the titular family for a new series. She was in contention for the role of Keith Partridge, and although she didn't win, the rebooted Partridge Family never ended up happening anyway.
She later released her debut studio album, Underage Thinking, in 2006. It boasted the hit single "For You I Will (Confidence)", which co-starred Kristin Cavallari of Laguna Beach fame. Geiger also dabbled in acting after the release of her debut, appearing in works like The Rocker and Royal Pains.
Geiger's notoriety found new wind in The New '10s, through frequent collaborations with musician (and fellow teen heartthrob) Shawn Mendes, co-writing his single "There's Nothing Holding Me Back" as well as the majority of his self-titled 2018 album. During this time, she also came out as transgender, and revealed her decision to transition publically.
- Step Ladder (EP) (2005)
- Underage Thinking (2006)
- Snow Blankets the Light (2006)
- Living Alone (EP) (2010)
- The Last Fears (2013)
- In Search of The Partridge Family (2004) as herself / finalist for Keith Partridge
- The Rocker (2008) as Curtis
- Royal Pains (2012) as Lucky
Teddy Geiger provides examples of:
- Gender-Blender Name: "Teddy" is a gender neutral name, which she invoked by keeping it after transitioning.
- Teen Idol: She was coming up as this (pre-transition, obviously) when her career started out.
- Transgender: She came out as transgender in 2017.