A Melodic Death Metal band with Celtic influences and instrumental infusions. Despite many lineup changes and issues with record labels, the band has survived and prospered, doing over 200 live shows and recording ten albums (plus a best of compilation) since 1994.
- Lupine Essence (1997)
- Auld Lang Syne (1998)
- Lays From Afar (1999)
- The Arcanum (2000)
- Emprise to Avalon (2002)
- Signs for the Fallen (2003)
- Command to Charge (2005)
- Caledonia (2006)
- 13 Years of Celtic Wartunes (2008) (Compilation)
- Crógacht (2009)
- Book of Dowth (2011)
- Eternal Defiance (2013)
- Realms of Odoric (2016)
Tropes displayed by this band include:
- Black Metal: Earlier on, before switching to Melodic Death Metal.
- Celtic Mythology: Pick something from Irish mythology. Anything. They have a song about it.
- Concept Album: Occasionally. Crógacht, for example, is one about the legend of Cuchulainn.
- Everything's Louder with Bagpipes: It just wouldn't be Folk Metal without this trope!
- Heavy Mithril
- Horrible History Metal
- Instrumentals: One on almost every album. Some have more.
- Melodic Death Metal
- Progressive Metal