Miyaaku Sensha (leader, Harsh Vocals), Tsukikage Mika (melodic vocals), Ikyou Akane (female backing vocals), Morita Testsudou (guitar), Kirihira Ranse (bass), Choujou Shouko (piano, synth), Kamata Eiki (drums)
(Often joined by a guest shamisen player)
Yoshie, Toki Utamo, Amau Chiyako, Kotobuki Souya, Kiriko, Azami Chihiro, Kuchikase Kanako, Mayuzumi Kaiko
- Kagamimachi ni te (2004)
- Mousou Renai Tan (2008)
- Origin of Blood (2009)
- Setsudan Igaku EP (2010)
Strawberry Song Orchestra provides examples of:
- Concept Album
- Concept Video: For Manatsu no Temari Uta and Setsudan Dahlia
- Dark World: The group's fictional universe is a dark inversion of current daily life.
- Lead Bassist: Ranse is a minor Type C, having the most flamboyant and lively stage presence.
- Motor Mouth: Sensha, especially when his fast, harsh growling is contrasted with Mika's deliberate, elongated singing.
- One-Woman Wail: Mika's singing style.
- Putting on the Reich: Their uniforms evoke those of the Nazis, complete with red armbands emblazoned with the kanji for "strawberry" in a swastika-like shape. Also, some of their performances include . . . questionable gestures
- Revolving Door Band: Originally played straight, with the early actors "graduating" and frequent drummer changes. Averted in the past few years following the first album.
- Rock Opera
- Sopranoand Gravel
- The Quiet One: The actors seldom have speaking roles, although some occasionally contribute backing vocals.
- Vocal Tag Team