Some Rap Songs is the third studio album by Earl Sweatshirt, released in 2018.
Preceded by I Dont Like Shit, I Dont Go Outside.
- Shattered Dreams
- Red Water
- Cold Summers
- December 24
- The Mint
- The Bends
- Playing Possum
Tropes appearing in this album:
- Arc Words: Keep faith, my nigga throughout the album.
- A non-descript Brodie figure also appears in two of the songs.
- Darker and Edgier: In a rather shocking way, Some Rap Songs is this to all of Earls already-dark previous works, due to Earls Creator Breakdown affecting the albums production, making it an extremely personal experience for those who listen to it.
- Miniscule Rocking: None of the songs go over three minutes, and exactly two are over two. The album as a whole is less than 25 minutes long.
- Stylistic Suck: The mixing and mastering is intentionally muddy and glitchy.
- Textless Album Cover: It features a distorted picture of Earls smiling.