Sesame Street Sing-Along!
is a sequel to the 1975 album Ernie And Bert Sing Along
with more popular children's songs. Released originally by Peter Pan Records in 1982 on vinyl and cassette. It was later released by Random House Music and Sony Wonder on cassette and CD. In this album, Ernie and Bert are driving a bus to meet friends (Muppets and Humans) on Sesame Street
. After the last track of Side 1, The bus almost ran out of gas. Luckily, There was gas station nearby, And Ernie tells the listeners while they stop by for gas. The listeners at home can turn over the record.
- Medley: Let's Sing a Song That Everybody Knows / The Itsy Bitsy Spider / The Bear Went Over the Mountain / The Alphabet Song / George Washington Bridge - Ernie and Bert
- Let's Go Driving - Gordon, Susan, Bert, and Ernie
- This Old Man - Count Von Count and everybody
- Sing After Me - Big Bird and everybody
- Medley: Sesame Street theme / Who Are The People In Your Neighborhood? - Bob and everybody
- Six Little Grouches - Oscar the Grouch and everybody
- Tongue Twister - Maria, Bob, Big Bird, Gordon, and everybody
- Join Into The Game - Cookie Monster, Ernie, Maria, Grover, Mr. Hooper, and everybody
- Bingo was his Name-O - The Honkers and everybody
- Take Me Out To The Ball Game - Mr. Hooper, Ernie, and everybody
- I Got A Rooster - Susan, Bob, Big Bird, Ernie, and Bert
- Medley: Rubber Duckie / I Love Trash / Everybody Makes Mistakes - Ernie, Oscar the Grouch, Big Bird, and everybody
- Hush Little Baby - Bob
- There's a hole at the Bottom of the Sea - Grover, and everybody
- Medley: The More We Get Together / Let's Sing a Song That Everybody Knows (reprise) Gordon, Susan, Cookie Monster, Ernie, and everybody.
- This was Mr. Hooper's final album. Will Lee passed away on December 7, 1982.
This album provides the example of:
- Faking Engine Trouble: At the end of Side 1, Ernie's Bus almost ran out of gas. But got lucky that there was a gas station nearby. While they get gas, Everybody at home can turn over the record for more songs.
- Medley: Tracks 1, 5, 12 and 15 are medley.