- Karthus (Vocals)
- Kayle (Vocals)
- Mordekaiser (Guitar)
- Yorick (Bass)
- Sona (Keyboard)
- Olaf (Drums)
Key Members (Real Life)
- Jørn Lande (Primary Karthus Vocals)
- ZP Theart (Secondary Karthus Vocals)
- Noora Louhimo (Kayle Vocals)
- Gregg Bissonette (Drums)
- Smite And Ignite (2014)
- Grasp of the Undying (2017)
This Band Provides Examples of The Following
- And Now for Someone Completely Different: The second half of Smite and Ignite is something closer to hard techno with metal influences contrasting the Power Metal tunes from the first half. Averted with Grasp, however.
- Delinquent Hair: Kayle sports a noticeable undercut.
- Epic Rocking: Blade Of The Ruined King at 7 minutes.
- Expy: Olaf is an homage to Vinnie Paul while Yorick is an homage to Slash. Sona looks like Simone Simons while Karthus looks like Eddie.
- Fiery Redhead: Sona has the appearance, which is a stark contrast from her much sweeter canon appearance.
- Five-Man Band:
- Filk Song: Their lyrical theme, naturally.
- Instrumentals: "Ohmwrecker" and "Orb of Winter" from Smite, and "Blade Of the Ruined King" from Grasp.
- Mascot: Mordekaiser. Ironically, Karthus is the singer.
- Ms. Fanservice: Sona, unsurprisingly, and Kayle albeit to a lesser extent.
- Mohs Scale of Rock and Metal Hardness: From a 5 to an 8
- Power Metal: What their main genre boils down to.
- The Power of Rock: In the actual game, all characters that have their skin equipped will attack with a modified weapon resembling their instrument.
- Token Human: Olaf and Sona. Everyone else is either undead or an Angel.