We know what to do, we keep making speedcore from our poo.
When the music's dumb, full of stupid trendy cunts,
We do what we must: We keep wanking shit as hard as fuck.
Passenger of Shit, né Swift Treweeke, is an Australian musician who specializes in speedcore and breakcore. Active since the late '90s, he is one of the most prominent members of the Australian underground, and one of many local musicians specializing in horrorcore, hardcore and noise.
He is known for his unapologetic, everything-in-excess approach to electronic music, which he refers to as "shitcore" or "sadcore." (not that kind) Ridiculously fast beats, woodchipper-fed breaks, cheesy melodies and bizarre, vulgar lyrics are more or less what can be expected. His bizarre themes carry on to his hip-hop work, as MC Bushpig, and his chaotic, shrieking noise work, foremost as Doodleinacacoon.
He is also a painter, dealing in surrealistic landscapes. Bodily harm, genitalia, and waste are recurring motifs in nearly all his art.
He fronts a lot of bands, in a wide range of styles—the foremost of these projects are rap group Butcher's Harem, its precursor Suicidal Rap Orgy, and noise trio Rancid Shit Wank. He is related to, among others, breakcore musician Dysphemic and famous painter Vernon Treweeke. He's also been involved in a number of films, including the works of the infamous Jimmy ScreamerClauz.
Tropes present in this musician's work:
- Bathos: His style often juxtaposes catchy, upbeat or moving melodies with cheap, goofy-sounding arrangements, loud blastbeats and mangled drum loops, screamed lyrics about taboo and vulgar subjects, and heaps of loud noise.
- Bestiality Is Depraved: Meditated on in great detail throughout his work.
- Body Horror: His rap describes turning victims into, as one spectator puts it, "literal Freudian metaphor[s]". We don't need to get into detail just how so on this wiki.
- Careful with That Axe: Some tracks are this and nothing else while others are simply garnished with it.
- Deranged Animation: The music video for "Eat My Rotten Meat", animated by none other than Emily Youcis.
- Electronic Music
- Freudian Threat: Surprisingly enough, his perception of a Freudian Threat resembles more of a turn on by his standards.
- Harsh Noise
- Horrorcore: As MC Bushpig, he raps about gore, rape, and horror themes.
- I Have Many Names: Passenger of Shit, MC Bushpig, Doodleinacacoon, Stapledpenisgolum, MC Poodick, Dungnob and possibly others.
- Intentionally Awkward Title: His name, not to mention all of his songs.
- Lyrical Dissonance: Taken to comedic extremes—he's well known for nigh-on nursery-rhyme melodies alongside loud, screaming vocals concerning sex, violence, bodily waste, and absurd combinations of the above.
- Madness Mantra: He tends towards this, just for how bizarre his lyrics are as a rule.
- Obfuscating Stupidity: While he's known for Anal Cunt-levels of unprofessionality, he does have technical skill, and he's not afraid to show it.
- Pop-Star Composer: As Doodleinacacoon, he contributed to the score for Jimmy ScreamerClauz's Affection.
- Sampling: Notable in what he samples: horrorcore songs, European Folk, children's music tapes, classical recordings, and a whole lot more, the less fitting, the better.
- Scary Musician, Harmless Music: Played about with a lot, sometimes even played for laughs.
- Scenery Porn: From 2012 or so on down, he began doing live-action music videos—quite a few of them are shot in the forests near his home.
- Self-Deprecation: He frequently describes his own work as "shit" or something similar. Also turns POS into a Meaningful Acronym.
- Sensory Abuse: If your ears aren't bleeding by the end, it ain't a PoS album.
- Shoutout: MC Bushpig's 2012 album references The Human Centipede.
- Sir Swears-a-Lot: Practically every other word out of his mouth is some form of vulgarity.
- Stealth Parody: Of hardcore in general.
- Stylistic Suck: Taken up to eleven—his music is loud, kludges together what should be mutually exclusive elements from several separate genres, and his lyrics are near-invariably packed with blunt vulgarity.
- Surprisingly Gentle Song: Played for Laughs—they're usually the cheesiest, most disarmed numbers in his entire discography.
- Toilet Humor: Expect bountiful
- "Well Done, Son" Guy: Surprisingly averted — Vernon Treweeke contributed to albums and even appeared as a guest performer in a few Rancid Shit Wank concerts.