Numberock is a company that makes songs meant to teach children about kindergarten and first to fifth grade maths, with some tackling other subjects like history and more miscallaneous things. They provide both a conceptual and practical overview, showing several examples next to animation, all in the rhythm of rock/rap/pop.
Their official YouTube channel can be found here.
- Educational Song: The vast majority of their music library is intended to teach children about mathematical topics and tricks, though there are sometimes other subjects presented.
- Infinite: The roller coaster shown in "Symmetry Song" has the infinity shape, with kids going from one end to the other.
- Levitating Lotus Position: In the "Prime Numbers Song", the boy floats in the lotus position, complete with candles, while explaining composite numbers and at the end of the video.
- List Song:
- Various songs about mutiples, counting, and similar topics list their numbers in order.
- The "US Presidents Song" lists all Presidents of the USA in chronological order.
- Please Subscribe to Our Channel: Most videos ask to check out numberrock.com for a free trial and ad-free videos. Some integrate it uniquely, like Rob in "Number Lines Song" texting the viewer to do this and the latter (labelled as "YOU") potentially agreeing depending on how the rest of the video goes.
- Portmantitle: Their name combines "number" and "rock".
- Shaking the Rump: In the "Angles Song", when it's stated the obtuse angle has "a big caboose", the pizza boy turns to the camera and shakes his posterior, with the angle emphasised.