Natalie Holt (born June 29, 1982) is a British composer and violinist.
She studied at the at the Royal Academy of Music and the National Film and Television School. She was part of a string quartet before starting to compose film and TV scores.
Film and television scores by Natalie Holt include:
- Tooned (2012)
- The Honourable Woman (2014, composed with Martin Phipps)
- Woman in Gold (2015)
- Wallander (2015, Season 4)
- My Mother And Other Strangers (2016)
- Journey's End (2017, composed with Hildur Guðnadóttir)
- Press (2018)
- Knightfall (2019, Season 2)
- Deadwater Fell (2020)
- Loki (20212023)
- Obi-Wan Kenobi (2022)