A future funk artist from Yokohama, by the name of Yusuke Otake. He has a mascot in the form of Magical Girl Mikazuki-chan.
He's also the founder of the Pink Neon Tokyo collective, and a member of the Keats and Sunrise Collectives.
- Friends (2016 Single)
- Memories of Gone Summer (2016 EP)
- 彼女はLONELY GIRL (2016 EP)
- カワイイDANCE音楽 (2016 EP)
- わたしのYUME DIARY (2017 EP)
- Two "Singles" virtual albums.
- Come Back To Me (2018 Single)
- Suisei Groove (2018 Single)
- WAVESウェーブス (2018 Album)
- 彼女は魔法少女 (She Is A Magical Girl) (2018 EP)
- 好きなKimochi (2019 Single)
- 星空ROMANTIC (2019 Album)
- 秘密のメリーゴーランド (2019 Original EP)
- 感じてFor You (Single)
- マドロミプラネット (Collab single with がおがお/Gaogao?)
- Concept Album: A big part of the songs are obviously about magical girls.
- Mascot: Mikazuki-chan, bigtime
- Art Shift: Since the artist is inspired by many animes/mangas of different styles, the style in which Mikazuki is drawn changes constantly. There is also a lot of Fan-Art of her for obvious reasons.
- Emoji: ◍＞◡＜◍)✧*。☽ is near-constantly used in covers (or descriptions).
- Magical Girl
- Off-Model: Sometimes shown without a face.
- Solar and Lunar: She has a yellow moon headband, and sometimes sits on the moon. Pretty fitting to the usually crepuscular/nightly vaporwave color scheme...
- Technicolor Eyes: Pink eyes !
- Tsundere: Has a secondary SoundCloud account, named tsunderebigwave (Mikazuki no rokka?/ミカヅキのロッカ).
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair: Purple hair.
- Word Salad Lyrics: Because of the constant voice sampling/cropping/sub accounting