Michael McCann (aka Behavior, born March 5, 1976 ) is a Canadian composer, producer and sound designer. He began composing video games with Splinter Cell: Double Agent. He's also won 2 genie awardsnote for his work on 2004's Its All Gone Pete Tong.
McCann's soundtrack for the 2011 game Deus Ex: Human Revolution has deservedly received praise from fans and critics alike, and became one of his best known works. He would later compose Deus Ex: Mankind Divided and Borderlands 3.
- Burning Mussolini
- Splinter Cell: Double Agent
- Discovery Channel's: License To Drill
- XCOM: Enemy Unknown
- Deus Ex: Human Revolution
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided (with Sascha Dikiciyan)
- Borderlands 3 (with Jesper Kyd, Finishing Move Inc. and Raison Varner)
- It's All Gone Pete Tong - Sound Designer & Music Editer
- FUBAR - Sound Designer & Music Editer