Manners & Physique is the fourth studio album by Adam Ant, released in 1990.
- "Room at the Top" (4:43)
- "Rough Stuff" (4:40)
- "If You Keep On" (4:16)
- "Manners & Physique" (3:30)
- "Can't Set Rules About Love" (4:43)
- "U.S.S.A." (4:27)
- "Bright Lights Black Leather" (5:22)
- "Piccadilly" (4:52)
- "Young Dumb and Full of It" (3:32)
- "Anger, Inc." (4:35)
All that really matters is your manners and tropes
- Born in the Wrong Century: "Room at the Top"Made in England, born an bred
An 18th century brain in a 21st century head
- Face on the Cover: Adam in close-up.
- Fun with Acronyms: "U.S.S.A.", which is an anagram of the U.S.A and the U.S.S.R.
- Genre Shift: Much more on the Pop side of Rock.
- Hell-Bent for Leather: Adam's suit on the cover.
- Intercourse with You: "Can't Set Rules About Love"Just want to lie next to youAnd appreciate the viewAnd hope it lasts forever
- Interplay of Sex and Violence: "Rough Stuff".Do it till you're sore
- One-Word Title: "Piccadilly"
- Prayer Pose: Adam does this pose on the album cover.
- Record Producer: André Cymone and Marc Shaiman.
Poor Jack KerouacRiding with the paperback Camus(...) No friend of hoodlums anywhereLike John Dillinger - number oneCrime crazy filthiness all rolled into one
- Anger, Inc."
They dress like Laurence Harvey(...) You'll see Francis BaconHe paints good and lovelyRocky's deadThat's Rocky 1003(...) The film was called: "How the West Was Won"
And be a real Hoss Cartwright on the Ponderosa
- "Young Dumb And Full Of It" references Bonanza
- Time Marches On: "Room At The Top"Made in England, born an bredAn 18th century brain in a 21st century head
- Title Track: "Manners And Physique".Cause all that really matters is your manners and physique
- Youth Is Wasted on the Dumb: "Young, Dumb And Full Of It" praises this mindset.