Little Shannon Dudley (real name Justin Taylor; born 1995) is an American-born Alternative Hip Hop and Instrumental Hip Hop artist, formerly known by the alter egos Max Hatheway(a rapper who was mad at nothing in particular) and Frankie Morocco(a pitch-shifted parody of Swag Rap). He started recording music in 2013, but has been active as of 2010, when he started making music with Daddy K-Rav, a friend of his in high school who produced his TheLittleShannonDudleyMixtapeVolumeOne. His lyrics are known for being about "nothing in particular", Professional Wrestling, violence, and arrogance.
- The Farkastrumental Experience Volume One (2012)
- TheLittleShannonDudleyMixtapeVolumeOne (2013)
- TheLittleShannonDudleyMixtapeVolumeTwo (2014)
- TheLittleShannonDudleyMixtapeVolumeThree (2014)
- New/Age/Jeezus (2015)
- The Farkastrumental Experience Volume Two (2016)
- Punkadelica EP (2016)
- Parliament-Drunkadelica (2016)
- Farkadelic Birthday Beat Tape EP Thing (2016)
Tropes present in his work:
- Alternative Hip Hop
- Cluster F-Bomb: Appropriately has a song named "Cluster F-Bomb" that fits this trope.
- Fluffy the Terrible: For someone called Little Shannon Dudley, he certainly seems to be angry a lot.
- I Am the Band: Writes, produces, and records his own music.
- I Have Many Names: Little Shannon Dudley, Frankie Morocco, Max Hatheway, DJ Dirty Dan, Dizzle, and his real name.
- Instrumental Hip Hop: Features at least one instrumental on every album of his. The Farkastrumental Experience Volumes One and Two are instrumental albums.
- Once per Episode: A Stylistic Suck song performed by Frankie Morocco featuring the word "swag" in the title; "Frankie Got Swag", "Frankie Still Got Swag", "Mr. McMahon Swag", "Swag Like Me".
- Averted in New/Age/Jeezus, where the song Swagger Time is performed by Little Shannon Dudley himself.
- Piss Take Rap: Any songs either performed by or featuring Frankie Morocco.
- Professional Wrestling: Drops many references in his music.
- Refuge in Audacity: "I'm not misogynist, I just hate bitches"
- Shout-Out: The cover of The Kristine LP is this to the D-Generation X barcode. Also the album title Parliament-Drunkadelica is this to Parliament-Funkadelic and People Under the Stairs' Tales of Kidd Drunkadelic.
- Significant Reference Date: Released TheLittleShannonDudleyMixtape volumes 2 and 3 in 2014, and New/Age/Jeezus in 2015 on December 11.
- "The Reason You Suck" Speech: "Best Friends Forever" starts off as a song that starts off as just a calm explanation as to why he doesn't want to be friends with his former best friend, but degenerates into this in the second half.