Lick It Up is the 11th studio album from the American hard rock band KISS, released in 1983. It is the first to feature the band without makeup, though it would also be the last to feature Vinnie Vincent as the lead guitarist.
- "Not For The Innocent"
- "Lick It Up"
- "Young And Wasted"
- "Gimme More"
- "All Hell's Breakin' Loose"
- "A Million To One"
- "Fits Like A Glove"
- "Dance All Over Your Face"
- "And On The 8th Day"
- Paul Stanley - rhythm guitar, lead vocals
- Gene Simmons - bass guitar, lead vocals
- Eric Carr - drums, percussion, backing vocals
- Vinnie Vincent - lead guitar, backing vocals additional vocals on "Lick It Up" and "And on the 8th Day"
Trope it up! Trope it up! Oh oh oh!
- Album Title Drop: "Lick It Up" on the Title Track.
- Face on the Cover: All four members of KISS in a group photo.
- Intercourse with You: "Exciter".
- Literary Allusion Title: "And On The 8th Day", which is a play on the phraseology of God's creation story in Genesis chapters 1 and 2.
- One-Word Title: "Exciter".
- Out-of-Genre Experience: In the middle of a hair metal album, we have "All Hell's Breakin' Loose," a rap songnote (and possibly the first-ever "white rap" song at that).
- Record Producer: Michael James Jackson, Gene Simmons, Paul Stanley.
- Title Track: "Lick It Up".