Retro synth project of St Petersburg resident Slava Zavyalov, sometimes supported by guest musicians. Initially very much influenced by the cheesy cartoon soundtracks of his youth, but grew the beard around 2008 and latterly deals in more serious ambient techno.
- Kosmos For Children (2004)
- Rock 'n' Robot (2005)
- My Humanoid Friend (2006)
- Flight B (2008)
- Mama (2010)
- Savanna (2012)
- Strangers (2012)
- Aqua (2013)
- Genre Shift: from the cheerfully cheesy cartoon techno of the early material to the ambient chillout style of Mama and beyond, via some dabbling in disco.
- Instrumentals: It's what they do.
- Retraux: Practically the entire point of the earlier albums.
- Shout-Out: The name is a reference to The Mystery of the Third Planet.
- Similarly Named Works: Two different tracks called "Rock 'n' Robot''.