She released an album in 2014, called "Respectable Member".
Some of her songs include:
- Atmosphere (I Can Feel It)
- About Your Life
- Fraudulent Steve
- I Don't Like You
- Fuck You
- Shit My Pants
- If You Don't Shut Up
- Don't Be A Racist
- Don't Worry, Be Ugly
- You Are A Cunt
Kat's music shows examples of:
- Anti-Love Song: "Love" is a declaration of hatred towards love itself.
- Break-Up Song: "Fuck You"
- Broken Aesop: "Don't Be A Racist" about racism. The lyrics of the song itself are pretty racist.
- Cluster F-Bomb: "About Your Life", "Shit Gets Ghey", "Love", "Fuck You" and "You Are A Cunt". All of these songs have the [EXPLICIT] tag in her iTunes page.
- Cover Version: "Don't Worry, Be Ugly" is one towards "Don't Worry, Be Happy" by Bobby Mc Ferrin.
- Honest John's Dealership: "Fraudulent Steve"
- Miniscule Rocking: "If You Don't Shut Up" clocks at 1:12.
- Running Gag: Kazoo Solo!
- Shout-Out: The video for "Don't Worry, Be Ugly" is inspired by The Brady Bunch.
- Stylistic Suck: Every video so far looks like pictures drawn with Paint
- Toilet Humor: "Shit My Pants"
- Vulgar Humor
- A Wild Rapper Appears!: "How Does It Go?" and "Don't Be A Racist"