Kanako Itou (born in 1973) is a J-pop indie singer. She's mostly known for her songs used in nitro+ works as well for being the singer of "Kanashimi no Mukou e", the ending theme for the bad endings in School Days.
Her website can be accessed here
- Ethereal Echo (contains Demonbane anime anime opening, ending and theme songs)
- Escape (contains Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Matsuri ending songs)
- Kimi to Yozora to Sakamichi to (contains Myself ; Yourself opening and ending songs)
- Heartbreaking Romance ) (contains Dazzle opening and image songs)
- Find the blue (contains Chaos;Head VN opening and ending songs)
- Tsuisou no Despair (contains Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Matsuri: Tatari opening and image songs)
- A Wish For The Stars (contains Blassreiter opening and insert songs)
- F.D.D. (contains Chaos;Head anime opening and ending songs)
- Fake Me (contains Chaos;Head Xbox 360 port opening and ending songs)
- Skyclad no Kansokusha (contains Steins;Gate opening and ending songs)
- Fetishism Ark (contains Chaos;Head PSP port and fandisc opening and ending songs)
- A. R. / Star-Crossed (contains Steins;Gate PC port opening and Starry Sky ~In Spring~ ending songs)
- Hacking to The Gate (contains Steins;Gate anime opening song)
- Chaos Logic (contains Chaos;Head PS3 port opening song)
- Anata no Eranda Kono Toki wo (contains Steins;Gate movie opening song)
- Singularity (contains Chaos;Child opening and ending song)
- Amadeus (contains Steins;Gate 0 Opening song)
- Puzzle (contains Saya no Uta ending song)
- Sign (contains Togainu no Chi ending theme)
- Another Best
- <<<Stargate>>>' (contains Steins;Gate insert song)
- Chaos Attractor
- Spark (contains DRAMAtical Murder promotional song in the limited edition)
- Reactor (contains the ending themes from the anime adaptation of DRAMAtical Murder)
Her work includes examples of:
- Anime Theme Song: Several.
- Greatest Hits Album: 'THANK YOU! - Nitroplus Songs Collection' which is.....her best-of album of theme songs from the works of Nitroplus
- Lucky Charms Title: "<<<Stargate>>>".
- Ominous Latin Chanting: While not exactly 'ominous', 'Tataeshi Tatakai no Uta' and 'To Aru Ryuu no Koi no Uta' has latin chants sung by her.
- Self-Backing Vocalist
- Surprisingly Good Foreign Language: Some of her songs, like "Star-Crossed", are sung in perfect English. Some other examples includes...