A Filipino rock band, known for their music, stage show, and association with Parokya Ni Edgar.Their members are the following:
- Jay Contreras on vocals
- Jason Astete on bass guitar
- Jose Ma. Luis Linao on guitars and backing vocals
- Led Zeppelin Tuyay on lead and rhythm guitars
- Allan Burdeos on drums
Kamikazee's music, videos, and general look contain the following tropes:
- And Now For Something Completely Different: During live performances, things happen. Case in point: during their Tower Sessions performance (and other live concerts) of "Martyr Niyebera", Jay recites "Footprints in the Sand" in the bridge (because the female narration can't be done live). It's about as out-of-left-field and funny as you may imagine.
- The interlude after "Girlfriend" features the band unleashing a Cluster F-Bomb of ridiculous proportions.
- Award-Bait Song: "Narda".
- Bland-Name Product: Their videos contain a lot of this.
- Cover Version: Has been on both ends - one of their first hits was a cover of Britney Spears' "Lucky", while their song "Narda" was covered by Uchuu Sentai NOIZ (a Japanese Visual Kei band).
- G.I.R.L.: In "Chiksilog".
- Heat Wave: "Sobrang Init".
- Masochism Tango: "Martyr Nyebera"
- Ms. Fanservice: "Seksi! Seksi!" is an ode to them.
- Mundane Made Awesome: When they perform as guests in "The Ordertaker".
- Pun: They make liberal use of these in their videos and songs - "Martyr Nyebera" is a pun on Martin Nievera, while in the video of "Lucky", the name of the Mazinger Z knockoff is "Robot Jaworski", a pun on Philippine basketball legend Robert "Sonny" Jaworski.
- Unsettling Gender Reveal: "Chiksilog"; also considered an (un)official theme song of Philippine Ragnarok Online.