Jack Hody Johnson (born on May 18, 1975) is an American folk-rock singer-singwriter known mostly for his laid-back image.
Since debuting in 2001 with Brushfire Fairytales, Jack has become a favorite among many for his simple, catchy songs, his friendly manner with fans, and his relaxed, fun live performances. Many of his songs get significant radio airplay, and almost his whole catalog gets at least some.
- Brushfire Fairytales (2001)
- On and On (2003)
- In Between Dreams (2005)
- Sing Alongs and Lullabies from the Film Curious George (2006)*
- Sleep Through The Static (2008)
- En Concert (2009) (live album)
- To The Sea (2010)
- From Here to Now to You (2013)
- All the Light Above It Too (2017)
- Album Title Drop: His first three albums:
brushfire fairytales, itsy bitsy diamond whales
- "Inaudible Melodies":
and it always goes on and on and on and on, on and on and on and on it goes
- "Times like These":
but if my dreams might find their way into my day-to-day scene, I'd be under the impression I was somewhere in between
- "Better Together":
- Does Not Like Shoes: Is known to appear barefoot in concerts, photoshoots, albums, music videos, etc. He even had a fake commercial in which Andy Samberg played him hawking JJ Casuals which are shoes that look like bare feet.