Hemmorhoy Rogers (also known as "Hemmorhoy Rogers and the Rhhoid Boyz") is a band founded in 1996-1998. An fairly obscure band, Hemorrhoy Rogers is famous (or infamous) for making some of the weirdest songs imaginable, to which have been described as "either some of the worst songs ever made or the some of the best". Needless to say though, that is the entire point of this band. Not much is really known about the backstory of this band, other than they are one of the many bands created by Big Poo Generator (the others beings The Gland Puppies, The Wacky Ball Kickers, The Crapenters, etc.) After making a few albums, the band seemed to vanish off the face of the Earth. Regardless, they have managed to gain a Cult Following these days due to their bizarre, gross, sometimes dark but utterly hilarious songs.
Studio album discography:
- Cream of What!?(1996)
- Clippity Klop, Don't Rob Me (1998)
Tropes and other entries associated with the band include:
- AxCrazy: Hemorrhoy Rogers comes off as this sometimes.
- "I'd like to kill them all someday! I'd like to kill them with my bare hands!!"
- "Kill everyone! This is Hemorrhoy Rogers's message!"
- Cover Version: Did a bizarre, but still catchy cover of "Be Like Mike" song from the old Gatorade commercials.
- Excited Show Title!: Cream of What!?
- Helium Speech: Hemorrhoy Rogers sounds like this most of the time.
- Intentionally Awkward Title: Most if not all of his songs are titled this way with some really weird names. The titles of his albums however are pretty normal.
- Mood Whiplash: "It's a good day for the end of the world, say Hemmorrhoy this fine morning!"
- Parody: Hemorrhoy Rogers appears to be a clear parody of Roy Rogers, but vocally he appears to be a parody of Alvin & The Chipmunks.
- SelfDeprecation: "If I Could Make A Living Out Of Eating Food" has him making fun of himself and calling himself "unpopular".
- Stylistic Suck: Oh yeah.
- Toilet Humor: Jokes about poop, toilets, bathrooms, hemorrhoids, asses, farts and burps are all over the place.