Faith Renée Jordan née Faith Evans (born June 10, 1973) is an American singer and songwriter. She is the first female artist signed to Sean Combs' Bad Boy Records. Previously, she was a backup singer for Al B. Sure!.
She is also known as being the widow of Christopher Wallace or The Notorious B.I.G., whom she married on August 4, 1994 and was married to until his death in March 9, 1997. She was featured along with music group 112 on Sean Combs's tribute single to Wallace, "I'll Be Missing You."
- Faith (1995)
- Keep the Faith (1998)
- Faithfully (2001)
- The First Lady (2005)
- A Faithful Christmas (2005)
- Something About Faith (2010)
- Incomparable (2014)
- The King & I (2017) (with The Notorious B.I.G. posthumously-recorded vocals)
- Turn It Up (2000) - Natalie
- The Fighting Temptations (2003) - Maryann Hill
- Soul Kittens Cabaret (2011) - Demon
- Girls Trip (2017) - Herself, performer
- Half & Half (2004) - Asia
- Luke Cage (2016) (2016-2018) - Herself, performer
- The Masked Singer (2021) - Herself / Skunk
- Break-Up Song - "Can't Believe", with Carl Thomas.
- Grief Song - "I'll Be Missing You" by Puff Daddy, which she was featured on, a tribute to her late husband The Notorious B.I.G.
- Let's Duet - "Can't Believe" with Carl Thomas, a break-up song.
- The Lost Lenore - The Notorious B.I.G. for Faith Evans; his murder has informed the tone and direction Evans's career took since. She even recorded an album with unreleased material from him.
- Melismatic Vocals - Like a true R&B singer, she incorporates this vocal style in her songs and live performances.
- Silly Love Songs - The silliest is a song titled simply "I Love You".