Eve Jihan Cooper (nee Jeffers, born November 10, 1978) is an American rapper, singer, songwriter, actor, presenter, and talk show host. Eve released her first album Let There Be Eve...Ruff Ryders' First Lady in 1999 as part of the Ruff Ryders' record label (better known as DMX's home label), and acted in films such as Barbershop and xXx. She was co-host and panelist for the talk show The Talk from 2015-2020.
She is married to producer Maximillion Cooper.
- Let There Be Eve...Ruff Ryders' First Lady (1999)
- Scorpion (2001)
- Eve-Olution (2002)
- Lip Lock (2013)
- Barbershop (2002) - Terri Jones
- xXx (2002) - J.J.
- The Woodsman (2004) - Mary-Kay
- The Cookout (2004) - Becky
- Flashbacks Of A Fool (2008) - Ophelia Franklin
- Whip It (2009) - Rosa Sparks
- 22.214.171.124 (2010) - Latisha
- All Wifed Out (2012) - Natalie
- Bounty Killer (2013) - Mocha Sujata
- With This Ring (2015) - Amaya
- Spider-Man: The New Animated Series (2003) - Cheyenne/Talon
- Eve 2003 (2003-2006) - Shelley Williams
- NUMB3RS (2009) - La-La Buendia, 1 episode)
- Glee (2009) - Grace Hitchens, 2 episodes
- The Talk (2015-2020) - Host/Presenter
- Daytime Divas (2017) - Cecile James, 2 episodes
- Feel Good (2021) - Audrey, 1 episode
- Queens (2021-2022) - Brianna 'Prof. Sex' Robinson
- XIII (2003) - Major Jones
- Boastful Rap - A majority of her singles are about how awesome she is.
- Genre Shift - Eve still raps on her Lip Lock album, but the music is decidedly more pop/electronic/dance-oriented than the Hip Hop of her first three.
- Love Martyr - Love is Blind is about this, it's about her friend in a relationship that's physically abusive. Her friend is killed by the man and later Eve takes out her own revenge and kills him.
- Tomboy with a Girly Streak - Eve dubbed herself as "a pitbull in a skirt" due to being able to rap as "hard as the men" and was tough, had short hair, but also had a feminine side. Over the years, she went through a Girliness Upgrade and started dressing more girly, growing out her hair and wearing more dresses.