A German musical project that combines electronic and techno elements with Ominous Latin Chanting. Almost certainly defunct, which is a crying shame, as their music is awesome.
For those who do not speak German and/or Latin, this site has English translations.
The people who produced E Nomine have now started a new project, Schlafes Bruder.
This band provides examples of:
- After the End: "Jetzt ist es still" provides an example of the nuclear kind.
- Despair Event Horizon: "Exitus".
- Everything Sounds Sexier in French: Everything Sounds More Awesome In German And Latin.
- Gaia's Vengeance: "Deine Welt".
- Gratuitous Spanish: "Como espiritu del aire, solitario va..."
- I Love the Dead: The subject of "Die Nachtwache".
- Ominous Latin Chanting: Almost every song.
- Religion of Evil: The cult in "Das Omen". "Schwarze Sonne" probably qualifies as well.
- Satan: The subject of "Der Furst Der Finsternis". Mentioned elsewhere.
- Stringy-Haired Ghost Girl: Appears in the video for "Mitternacht"
- Trrrilling Rrrs: Show up on occasion, especially in songs featuring Otto Mellies. ("Wer Wind sät, wird Sturrrrrm ernten!")
- Western Zodiac: "Im Zeichen Des Zodiak".
- You Can't Fight Fate: "Das Rad des Schicksals"