Dressed To Kill is the third studio album by the American hard rock band KISS, which was released in 1975. It features their breakout hit, "Rock And Roll All Nite", which was made even more famous by the version on the Alive! album released that same year.
- "Room Service" (2:59)
- "Two Timer" (2:47)
- "Ladies In Waiting" (2:35)
- "Getaway" (2:43)
- "Rock Bottom" (3:54)
- "C'mon And Love Me" (2:57)
- "Anything For My Baby" (2:35)
- "She" (4:08)
- "Love Her All I Can" (2:40)
- "Rock And Roll All Nite" (2:49)
- Peter Criss - drums, percussion, lead vocals
- Ace Frehley - guitar, bass, vocals
- Gene Simmons - lead vocals, bass
- Paul Stanley - lead vocals, guitar, bass
"I want to trope and roll all nite":
- Badass in a Nice Suit: All four KISS members are dressed up in suits on the cover image. The back of the cover shows the same image as a negative.
- Cover Version: "She" is a cover version of a song from Gene and Paul's previous band Wicked Lester.
- Epic Instrumental Opener: "Rock Bottom" has a guitar solo intro that lasts 1 minute 57 seconds.
- Heavy Meta: "Rock And Roll All Nite".
- "I Want" Song: "I want to rock and roll all night/and party every day."
- One-Woman Song: "She"
- One-Word Title: "Getaway" and "She".
- Record Producer: Neil Bogart, KISS
- Rock Bottom: The name of the song on this album.
- Sexy Stewardess: "Room Service" invokes this.My plane's delayed and I'm afraidThey're gonna keep me waiting here till nineThen a stewardess in a tight blue dress says"I got the time"
- Step Up to the Microphone: Peter Criss as lead vocals on "Getaway".