Desecravity are a Japanese Technical Brutal Death Metal band that formed in 2007 by Drummer Yuichi Kudo. Although they have been around for that long, it would not be until 2012 that any known recorded work was released as most of the time they had been playing live shows for bigger bands such as Exodus (band) and Dying Fetus. Their first album was recorded in 2010 while their second in 2014, while signed for Willowtip Records.
- Yujiro Suzuki - Vocals, Guitars (???-2012, 2016-Present)
- Yuichi Kudo - Drums (2007-present)
- Daisuke Ichiboshi - Bass (2011-present)
- Yuya Takeda - Guitars (2016-present)
Notable Past Members
- Shogo Tokita - Guitars, Vocals (2012-2016)
- Implicit Obedience (2012)
- Orphic Signs (2014)
- Anathema (2019)
The band displays examples of the following:
- Brutal Death Metal: An unusual case, as while Japanese Metal bands aren't unheard of, they usually play more melodic genres.
- Lead Drummer: Yuichi Kudo is the only known remaining member.
- Misanthrope Supreme: A major lyrical theme.
- Mohs Scale of Rock and Metal Hardness: Very hard 10 at the softest, soft/standard 11 at the hardest.
- Religion Rant Song: Another common lyrical theme.
- Rock Trio: On Orphic Signs
- Signature Style: Technical Death Metal that uses complex songwriting as a means of enhancing their hard sound while borrowing small elements from a majority of other DM scenes.
- Technical Death Metal: Less weedly and more chaotic than most examples.