City Girls is a rap duo consisting of Yung Miami (born Caresha Brownlee on February 11, 1994) and JT (born Jatavia Johnson on December 3, 1992). They first garnered attention after guest rapping on Drake's Billboard #1 hit "In My Feelings".
- Period (2018)
- Girl Code (2018)
- City on Lock (2020)
- Boastful Rap: Most of their songs are about them bragging about having money, sex appeal, and scamming people.
- Catchphrase: “PERIODT!”
- Heterosexual Life-Partners: They are this. While JT was in jail, rather than just recording under her own name and putting herself out there as a solo artist, Yung Miami was sure to record most, if not all features she did as City Girls, so JT would have money to come back home to.
- Intercourse with You: Mentioned in almost all their songs, weather as the main theme or in passing.
- Proud Beauty: In their song “Period (We Live),” they rap about their bodies.
- Third-Person Person: In some of their songs.