It was started in 1998 by Miguel Alejandro, and their first CD was presented in a show during the anniversaries of Rio Cuarto. It soon became a gold record. The second CD, from 2000, became a gold and platinum record. The singer Marcos Gomez left the band in 2001 and returned in 2003. Yuthiel Pérez Mondeja, singer in those two years, would return to the band later.
- 1999 - Los verdugos de la mufa
- 2000 - La fiesta sigue encendida
- 2001 - Y sigue la gozadera
- 2002 - Ven pa' la Rumba
- 2003 - Mambo duro
- 2004 - En acción
- 2005 - Pa' que sigan bailando
- 2006 - Los más grandes éxitos en vivo
- 2006 - 7 Años
- 2007 - En vivo Teatro Gran Rex
- 2007 - En Conexión
- 2008 - Éxitos Remixados
- 2008 - Aquí se va a Bailar
- 2010 - Inconfundible
- 2011 - Sin Límites
- 2013 - Junto A Ti
- 2014 - Bien Arriba
- Best Friend: The song "Amigo" is about a close friend, who has been best friend since childhood.
- The Lost Lenore: "Eso duele" is a song about regretting that it's now too late to say so many things to the woman he loved.
- No, You: "El perdedor" is about a man who is berated by his girlfriend, but thinks that she's to blame for their crisis as much as him.