- I knew from the song that you sang that you were my lover for life.'
Garrett Borns (born January 7, 1992), better known as BØRNS, is a Michigan native whose went to New York to pursue a musical career before settling in L.A. With an ethereal voice, he specializes in indie pop and rock primarily and his lyrics are inspired by 60s and 70s music and poetry.
- "Dopamine" (2015)"Blue Madonna" (2018)
This singer provides examples of:
- Bishōnen: He's admitted that he has been mistaken for a girl before due to his long hair and slim build, in addition to having a fondness for crop tops and flowered jackets.
- Break-Up Song: "Sweet Dreams".
- The Dandy: Is becoming something of a fashion icon with his unique style and liking of clothes, and has said he places a lot of importance on fashion when it comes to music and self-expression.
- I Am the Band
- Indie Pop
- Long-Haired Pretty Boy
- Love at First Sight: "Past Lives".
- Neo Classical Punk Zydeco Rockabilly: His songs span several genres, like indie pop, indie rock, electropop, funk, and acoustic.
- Title Track: "Dopamine".