As of March 2011, they are now known as Untitled Track.
Tropes applicable to Autosuggestion include:
- All Drummers Are Animals: Averted.
- Catchphrase: See Running Gag.
- Epic Rocking: Frequently.
- Fake Band: Depends on the day.
- Genius Bonus: A natural side-effect of most of the band being...
- Hipsters: Rare affable examples.
- I Am the Band: While there is a greater band (see above), JHM and Jokerman215 are basically the only consistent members.
- Lyrical Dissonance: No matter how light and fluffy the chords are, the lyrics are still guaranteed to be at least moderately sinister. Often overlaps with...
- Mind Screw: Listening too carefully is bad for your sanity.
- Neoclassical Punk Zydeco Rockabilly: "We sound like Bügsküll jamming with Charles Hayward in Tom Greenwood's basement. With a viola."
- Old Shame: The Supernovacaine C Dr is basically one giant Bizarro Episode. This isn't always a bad thing.
- Running Gag / Mythology Gag / In-Joke: So very many...
- Stylistic Suck: The entire m.o. of Autosuggestion's Alter Ego, The Happy Snuffles.