They have a bit of a cult following in the West thanks to frequently appearing at conventions there.
- Vampire Ecstasy (2004)
- Zoltank (2010)
- Kerguelen Vortex (2011)
- Razors on Backstreet (2014)
- Mimic Your Hairstyle (2015)
Tropes applying to Aural Vampire:
- Cover Album: Mimic Your Hairstyle.
- Darkwave: It's even namedropped in "Darkwave Surfer".
- Elegant Gothic Lolita: EXO-CHIKA, often. The rest of the time she's just plain Goth.
- The Faceless: As mentioned above, RAVEMAN never appears without a mask on.
- Ms. Fanservice: EXO-CHIKA again. Her stage outfits can be pretty sexy.
- Nightmare Fetishist: RAVEMAN and EXO-CHIKA share a fondness for horror movies.
- Otaku: EXO-CHIKA claims to be one.
- Visual Kei: An obvious influence, but not their main foray.