AUDREY NUNA (April 2nd 1999) is the Stage Name of Korean-American rapper Audrey Chu.
Growing up in New Jersey, she put a halt to her studies in order to focus on music after getting noticed by Roc Nation producer Anwar Sawyer. Releasing singles since 2018, she came to prominence thanks to her songs "Damn right" and "Comic Sans". She released her first album a liquid breakfast in 2021.
2021 - a liquid breakfast note
Her work provides examples of:
- Autotune: Prominently featured on her song "Get Luv".
- Contemporary R&B
- Face on the Cover: On all of her LP releases.
- Multilingual Song: "That XX" is sung in Korean and English.
- Music Videos: Almost all the singles she dropped before the release of a liquid breakfast had its own music video.
- Pop Rap
- Self-Deprecation: "damn right" is a honest subversion of the common Badass Boast found in the rap game.Everybody talkin' shit, and they damn rightDamn right, damn right, yeah, damn rightSayin' plastic on my wrist and they damn right (Ayy, ayy, ayy)
- Sequel Song: The remix of "Damn Right" by DJ Snake is titled "damn right (Pt.2)"
- Special Guest: Jack Harlow is featured on her song "Comic Sans".
- Spoken Word in Music: "Blossom" features the voice of Audrey's grandma.
- Trap Music
- Updated Re-release: a liquid breakfast got rereleased in a "DELUXE" version a year after its release.