Stepping out of line, the streets are my school,
Cant get enough of a good time,
Gonna live it up while still alive!
To put it simply, AC/DC for the following generation.
Airbourne are a Hard Rock band hailing from Warrnambool, Australia.
Consisting of shirt-phobic frontman Joel O'Keeffe (Lead Vocals/Lead Guitar), Harri Harrison (Rhythm Guitar/Back-Up Vocals), Justin Street (Bass guitar/backup vocals) and Ryan O'Keeffe (Drums).
The band is noted for their throwback Sex Drugs And Rock N Roll lyrics, and insane guitar riffs.
- Ready To Rock (2004)
- Runnin' Wild (2007)
- No Guts. No Glory (2010)
- Black Dog Barking (2013)
- Breakin' Outta Hell (2016)
- Boneshaker (2019)
- Alliterative Title: "Blonde, Bad, & Beautiful".
- Awesome Aussie: All four of them.
- The Cameo: Lemmy as the truck driver in the "Runnin' Wild" video.
- Cool Car: Lots of these doing burnouts in the video for "Live it Up".
- Everyone Loves Blondes: "Blonde, Bad, & Beautiful".
- Metal Scream: Joel is fond of them, particularly at the end of "Runnin' Wild".
- Ode to Intoxication: Quite a few. Such as "Back On The Bottle" and "Cheap Wine And Cheaper Women".
- Performance Video: "Back In The Game" combines this with Dress Rehearsal Video.
- Rated M for Manly: Try and find a song that doesn't exude manliness.
- Three Chords and the Truth: And it's AWESOME.
- Title Track: With the exception of No Guts. No Glory.
- Underdogs Never Lose: The "Average Joe" boxer knocks out the champion boxer "The Machine" in the "Bottom of the Well" video.
- Walking Shirtless Scene: Joel.