They have released one album: Days of Rising Doom.
The album tells the story of the fictional land of Aina. The story begins with a warning delivered to king Taetius by the Prophets, who warn him of danger on the horizon. The king ignores them. After his death his elder son Torek takes the throne and is a just ruler, until he learns that the woman he loves, Oria Allyahan, promised to marry his younger brother Talon.
Torek flees the land and Talon becomes the new king. Meanwhile, Torek befriends a gruesome race known as the Krakhon, to whom he becomes a mix of king and deity. He also names himself Sorvahr after the Krakhon's deity. Sorvahr leads an army of Krakhon to a war against the whole world and eventually sieges Aina. When Talon wants to surrender to spare his subjects as much as he can, Sorvahr mocks him for his weakness. Oria begs Sorvahr to take her if he wants, but to spare Talon. Srvahr/Torek is of course happy to oblige.
Talon sends his and Oria's daughter Oriana away to a place where she can be safe. Meanwhile, Sorvahr rapes Oria, who eventually gives birth to Syrius.
Oriana and Syrius meet one another and fall in love, not knowing about the other being a sibling and an enemy. As the couple reaches adulthood, Talon returns to the kingdom with a new army to retake the throne of Aina. Talon takes Oriana with him to help lead the army. On the other side, Sorvahr takes Syrius with him to lead the opposing army. As Oriana and Syrius meet in battle, they try to make peace on the battlefield. Sorvahr isn't pleased and kills his son, after which Oriana goes to a Roaring Rampage of Revenge and kills him. Afterwards she takes the throne of the newly reinstated Kingdom of Aina.
Tropes found in this work
- Bittersweet Ending Oriana takes the throne and evil Sorvahr is dead, but so is her love Syrius
- Child by Rape Syrius is conceived that way
- Disproportionate Retribution Brother gets the woman I love... must become a god-king, take brother's kingdom and his wife.
- God-Emperor / God Guise Torek becomes one when he uses the Krakhon's faith for his own ends
- Grief Song "Talon's Last Hope"
- Incest Is Relative Poor, poor Oriana and Syrius, they're both Kissing Cousins and BrotherSister Incest
- Lie Back and Think of England Oria does this when Torek/Sorvahr rapes her
- Love Hurts Everyone
- Love Makes You Evil Torek
- Missing Mom Since Oria fades from the story it's pretty safe to assume she was that to both Syrius and Oriana
- Opposites Attract Revenge Talon and Torek over Oria
- Please, I Will Do Anything! Oria to Torek/Sorvahr to save Talon's life. She probably knew how it would end.
- Roaring Rampage of Revenge Oriana has one after Syrius's death
- Sibling Triangle Torek and Talon competing for Oria
- Villain Song "Naschtok Is Born", "The Beast Within"
- Who's Laughing Now? Torek tries this villanously. He succeds. For a while.
- World's Most Beautiful Woman Oria Allayahan, apparently