Afroman is the stage name of Joseph Edgar Foreman, a Los Angeles-born, Mississippi-based rapper known for his songs "Because I Got High" and "Crazy Rap".
- Addiction Displacement: In the Positive Remix of "Because I Got High," Afroman talks about how he used to smoke tobacco and drink alcohol before he found cannabis to be a better alternative to both.
- Anything That Moves: Afroman will have sex with anything as long as it's female.
- Citizenship Marriage: In "Crazy Rap," Afroman has a brief fling with a Mexican immigrant named Maria, but is unable to afford marrying her so she can stay in the country.She wanted to get married, but I couldn't afford it
I know I'm gonna cry when she gets deported
- A Date with Rosie Palms: In "Because I Got High:"I was gonna make love to you, but then I got high
I was gonna eat your pussy too, but then I got high
Now I'm jacking off! [starts cracking up] And I know why
- Dating What Daddy Hates: "Crazy Rap" has Afroman shack up with a white woman whose father happens to be the leader of the KKK. Said father comes home and is not pleased in the least when he finds out.
- Drugs Are Bad: "Because I Got High" is all about how one man's life was ruined by his inability to stop smoking weed.I messed up my entire life because I got high
I lost my kids and wife because I got high
Now I'm sleeping on the sidewalk and I know why
Because I got high, because I got high, because I got high
- Drugs Are Good: The positive remix of "Because I Got High" lists all the ways marijuana has positively affected both the singer's life and society as a whole.
- The Klan: Afroman runs into the leader of a Klan branch in "Crazy Rap".
- No-Holds-Barred Beatdown: The Klan leader shows Afroman no mercy when he catches him.He beat me to the left, he beat me to the right
That motherfucker whooped my ass all night
- Triumphant Reprise: Advocates for marijuana legalization got Afroman to write a version of "Because I Got High" in 2014 that highlighted the benefits of marijuana.
- Unsettling Gender Reveal: In "Crazy Rap," Afroman was looking forward to having sex with a woman from Hollywood until she "whooped out a dick that was bigger than mine."
- Worth It: In "Crazy Rap," Afroman has just banged the daughter of the local KKK leader, gets caught by said Klansman, and suffers a brutal No-Holds-Barred Beatdown. How does he feel afterward?I ain't mad at her prejudiced dad
'Cuz that's the best damn pussy I ever had!