ALL is an American punk band consisting currently of Chad Price(vocals), Stephen Edgerton(guitar), Karl Alvarez(bass), and Bill Stevenson(drums).
The band is fairly unique in that they are The Band Minus the Face. Formed after Milo Aukerman left the previous band Descendents in 1987, ALL continued to make similar "working class nerd" punk to the Descendents, working with 3 vocalists- but started taking a significant detour into the Alternative Rock and Ska Punk genres. Both bands have covered each others's songs live. However Descendents are more well known among mass audiences.
- Crazy Awesome: The core belief of ALL can be summed up by that trope.
- Darker and Edgier: Lyrically speaking, ALL tends to deal with darker topics than Descendents did.
- Genre Shift: In the mid-1990s, the band shifted from similar melodic hardcore to the Descendents to Alternative Rock and Pop Punk, with Pummel shifting into Hardcore Punk again briefly, inspired by bands like Zeke and At The Drive In. After the mid-90s they shifted into Skate Punk and Ska Punk.
- Harsh Vocals: Chad Price brought harsh vocal stylings to the band with Pummel.
- Mascot: Allroy, a caricature of guitarist Stephen Edgerton.
- Ode to Sobriety: "Just Perfect", "Scary Sad"
- Pop Punk: Moreso than the Descendents, especially during the Scott Reynolds era.
- Religion Rant Song: "Crucifixion"