- Most male Disney Heroes, including the Disney Princes, can definitely qualify.
- The titular star of Aladdin—the character was even completely re-designed in early development because the old model didn't have enough appeal to women.
- Li Shang (pictured) from Mulan gets a shirtless musical number. Discussed.Yao: I'll get that arrow, pretty boy. And I'll do it with my shirt on.
- Prince Naveen of The Princess and the Frog—big time. One of the few Disney Princes with a liveliness and personality (not to mention a very strong Really Gets Around implication), ridiculously attractive in all his Ambiguously Brown glory, with an equally indeterminate yet sexy accent, all resulting in a consensus that he's arguably the most attractive of the Disney Princes. According to the commentary, Naveen took some time to find the perfect voice actor. After reaching three possible candidates, they brought in their female staff to listen to each actor. Bruno Campos had the biggest "swoon" factor.
- Flynn Rider from Tangled was designed when the directors gathered up every female animating for Disney, tacked pictures of celebrities (including Johnny Depp, made most obvious by his unused 'pirate'-eque design) and princes to the wall, had them analyze which specific features were the most attractive, and created Flynn from that. It was called, I kid you not, "The Hot Man Meeting". According to his casting call, Flynn was supposed to have an English accent but this was dropped for an American/Canadian accent like everyone else. Flynn's earlier design, Bastion, was much more like Kristoff and had a rounder, softer look than Flynn.
- Prince Hans in Frozen, Anna even engages in some non-sexual Eating the Eye Candy with him. Actually an example of Evil Is Sexy. Kristoff is also designed to be rather appealing, particularly more evident when compared to his earlier, more child-like designs.
- While not a prince, Tadashi from Big Hero 6 is not shirking in the fangirl department, and who can blame them? Daniel Henney's voice + Nerds Are Sexy + All-Loving Hero + Big Brother Instinct = Yes Please.
- How about Maui from Moana? He's heroic, funny, has gorgeous hair, is built like a superhero, and he's voiced by The Rock. It probably helps that he's shirtless during all of his screen time.
- Gaston from Beauty and the Beast is very much this In-Universe. Not to mention Beast himself, for a small portion of the populace
- Dimitri in Anastasia. A handsome con artist with loads of spark and personality, not to mention he appears to be drawn with quite a package. Strangely, Word of God says the animators were worried that made Dimitri too handsome, so to try and make him seem less good-looking, the animators gave him a slightly crooked nose—they failed miserably. One of the voice actresses even referenced this—the gist of her words were, "He looked too dashing, so the animators broke his nose a little—but then he ended up dead sexy instead."
- Many of the black-skinned people of Bolívar, el Héroe, specially adult Américo. He is well-muscled and shows it with an open shirt.
- How to Train Your Dragon 2:
- Eret gets several close-up shots of his biceps (Ruffnut Eating the Eye Candy), doesn't wear sleeves for most of the movie, and exposes his chest at one point to show off a painful-looking branding scar from the last time he didn't pull through for Big Bad Drago. As a bonus, Astrid's dragon Stormfly developed quite a soft spot for him, behaving like an excitable puppy around him.
- 20 year old Hiccup elicits this reaction to many women as well. The general consensus among fans is that "He Neville Longbottomed."
- Jack Frost from Rise of the Guardians has garnered a massive female fanbase, but it's not just because of his looks. Many have cited his caring nature, his personality and his voice actor as reason to love him.
- General census states that Young Oncler from The Lorax is very cute.
Mr Fanservice / Animated Films