"I've had it with being an Org. This is ridiculous. I can't trust any of you, especially you. You've lied and cheated and have destroyed anyone around you. For 3,000 years, Toxica and I waited for your return, and for what? You've betrayed your most loyal Duke Orgs, ones who would do anything for you, including cutting off their own horn. You are beyond evil, you have no heart. You don't deserve anyone's loyalty. You've destroyed my best friend and my faith in Orgs."
open/close all folders
- In Space: Darkonda, a sadistic Bounty Hunter responsible for multiple crimes and assassinations across the galaxy, is defined by his unscrupulous ways to benefit himself. Prior to the story, Darkonda kidnapped the young Karone, altering her memories to twist her into becoming the villainous Astronema. Desiring the riches of the planet KO-35, Darkonda created a Barillian Bug infestation that wiped out most of the population. In the series proper, Darkonda, still sticking to his sadistic tendencies, uses the Barillian Bugs to infect the Rangers and twist the survivors of the KO-35 into living pieces of inanimate coral. When Astronema learns the truth of her past from Ecliptor, Darkonda converts him into a cyborg so he has to serve him, later trying to graft cybernetic implants into Astronema. In a mad bid for power, Darkonda attacks Dark Spectre and intends to blow him up to rule over the universe. Sadistic and cowardly, Darkonda stands out as the vilest villain from the "Zordon Era", and amongst the worst of the entire franchise.
- Lightspeed Rescue: Queen Bansheera is the queen of the demons and by far the worst of their ilk. Bansheera desires to rule the world and recreate her castle and has no care for any of her minions, being one of the worst bosses in the entire franchise. To return to power she callously absorbs her loyal minion Vypra for failing her. Bansheera later attempts to stop the Lightspeed Rescue Rangers from preventing an asteroid from hitting the earth, endangering the entire planet. She later forces her general Diabolico to open fire on his enemies without caring that her most loyal minion Loki, whose only desire has ever been to serve her, is caught in the blast and dies. When he goes against her, Diabolico has his mind forcibly erased to serve as her unwilling pawn. She also shows little regard for her own son Olympius and ordered him abandoned to his fate while laughing. She later has him forced to fight alongside a brainwashed Diabolico, and his death provokes no feeling in her whatsoever. In the finale, Bansheera attempts to open a gateway to the demon realm allowing all demon-kind to pour out and overwhelm humanity, even attempting to drag Carter Grayson down to the demon realm with her after she fails. Bansheera is one of the franchise's cruelest villains and does her evil for her own selfish ambitions.
- Wild Force: Dr. Viktor Adler was once a kind ecologist. After his crush married his colleague, he became jealous and paranoid. Eating the remains of Master Org, he used his new powers to murder the couple and attempted to murder their baby son. Hating nature because it reminded him of their "betrayal", he revived Master Org's plot to destroy all non-Org life. Reacting to defeats badly, it was common to see him destroying Org statues in fits of rage, murdering dormant Orgs in temper tantrums. When Retinax didn't recognize him, Adler killed him, and when Toxica and Jindrax discover his secret he brainwashes them. Teaming up with the Mut-Orgs, Adler attempts to have them destroy a nuclear power station in a plot to irridiate the earth and reduce it to a lifeless, polluted hellscape. His worst act is slowly killing Cole's friends while fighting Cole just because he was the son of the couple he was jealous of, claiming he'd enjoy their suffering "even more than [his] parents!" Reviving the three General Orgs as slaves bound to his will, he ate the Org Heart to make himself invincible, seeking to cover the world in black clouds that spawn Orgs to destroy humanity. A petty, jealous and cruel man who has long stripped himself of any good, Adler is one of the franchise's most evil humans, and one of its darkest characters.
- S.P.D.: Emperor Gruumm is the vile head of the Troobian Empire who regularly conquers and destroys planets. Years ago, Gruumm attacked the home planet of Anubis "Doggie" Kruger, wiping out his entire race and kidnapping his wife. In the present, Gruumm seeks to use Earth's resources to create a body for his master, Omni, so he can conquer Earth. Gruumm regularly enacted plans to destroy Newtech City and endanger the populace, including turning people into dolls; turning them into slime to be used for energy; and attempting to cause a massive earthquake. A brutal emperor,Gruumm regularly threatened his minions; had Piggy tortured and forced to work for him under threat of death; and had his second-in-command Mora brainwashed by Omni. Gruumm also convinced the A-Squad of S.P.D. to join him, having them destroy an S.P.D. base. When Omni's body was complete, Gruumm enacted a full-scale invasion on Earth, and when confronted by Kruger, attempted to kill his wife in front of him. A violent, petty sadist, Gruumm is the absolute worst alien S.P.D. has ever faced.
- Mystic Force: Octomus the Master is an ancient demonic entity who is the supreme ruler of the Underworld. Prior to the story, Octomus orchestrated the war between the magical lands and the underworld before being sealed away, brainwashing the warrior Leanbow into his loyal soldier Koragg. Seeking to escape his prison, Octomus chooses as his vessel one of his former followers who tries to repent, and bursts out of his living body to escape. Unleashed on the surface world, Octomus brainwashes Nick Russell and has him lay waste to the village of Rootcore. While the rangers were distracted from Nick's rampage, Octomus has Sculpin and Black Lance attack the city of Briarwood while he personally destroys the Mystic Mother's palace. When Leanbow and Daggeron investigate the carnage, Octomus kills them both and drops their bodies in front of the rangers with sadistic glee before warping time itself into a desolate future where all life has been wiped out by him. Motivated only by inflicting suffering on innocent beings, Octomus stands out as one of most depraved foes in the entire franchise.
- RPM & Beast Morphers: Venjix is a sapient Computer Virus who was created by Dr. K and became rogue after being unleashed on the world's computers, creating an army of robots and using them to exterminate 99% of the human race. When the last elements of humanity hole up in the domed city of Corinth, Venjix makes repeated attempts to destroy the city in order to wipe out what is left of humankind. To this end, he enslaves people to work in his factories to make his machines and forcefully roboticizes them, even brainwashing Dillon's sister into becoming Tenaya 7. After Tenaya goes against him, he has her forcefully turned into his loyal slave Tenaya 15. It's eventually revealed he's taken over the minds of half the city in order to force them into compliance with his orders. Returning as Evox on the prime Earth, he makes copies of two potential Rangers, leaving the real ones in comas. Taking over the body of Mayor Daniels, he would use him to make a series of Morph-X towers around the world, before attempting to use them to wipe out all human life across the Earth.
- Samurai: Serrator, the Nighlok King, introduces himself by slaughtering Master Xandred's army of Moogers. Under Xandred's services, he sadistically torments the Rangers and forces people on an island to fight each other to the death. He later betrays Xandred, attacking his Co-Dragons Octoroo and Dayu, admitting to have turned the latter and her beloved Deker into accursed Nighloks for all of eternity, taking pleasure in their suffering. Serrator's plan would be revealed wanting to crack the Earth so the Netherworld to flood it, in an attempt to take over both worlds, uncaring about the billions of lives lost in the process, human and Nighlok alike, cementing himself as the vilest foe both heroes and villains had ever faced and outclassing even Master Xandred in terms of evil.
- Megaforce & Super Megaforce: Vrak is the youngest son of Emperor Mavro and also the most dangerous enemy of the Megaforce Rangers. Starting off as second-in-command to Admiral Malkor, Vrak was the Evil Genius who came up with plans to take over the Earth. His plans involved sending a virus that turned humans into their minions and using a monster's music abilities to potentially kill many humans on the planet at once. He also frequently manipulated his allies to achieve his goals, leading to their deaths. When Malkor is defeated and Vrak is killed in the destruction of their spaceship, his robot servant Metal Alice finds him and brings him back as a cyborg, and later sacrifices herself to save his life from an attack from the Rangers, Vrak in response "thanks" her by telling her he never cared for her, before leaving her to die. He resurfaces in "Vrak Is Back" after his older brother, Prince Vekar is defeated, cruelly mocking him for his death. Having kidnapped Robo Knight and Orion, he drained the life force of the latter, forcibly reprogramming the former to attack his former friends while constructing drills that burrow into the Earth's core to destroy the planet. Lacking empathy for both allies and enemies alike, Vrak is one of the franchise's cruelest aliens to invade the Earth.
- Dino Super Charge's "Recipe for Disaster" through "Worgworld": The vicious Lord Arcanon committed genocide upon Heckyl's world to gain the Energems and grant himself complete universal control millions of years ago. Kidnapping soldiers to fight for him, Arcanon engages the Power Rangers and kidnaps Heckyl, brutally torturing him for the Energems. Attempting to execute any of his minions who fail him, Arcanon fights the Rangers once more, this time having corrupted an entire city into zombie-like beings to use as human shields.
- Lord Drakkon is an Alternate Universe version of Tommy Oliver who, in his reality, chose to serve Rita Repulsa instead of joining the Power Rangers.
- 2016 comic: Assisting Rita in conquering the world, Tommy eventually managed steal the White Ranger powers and combined them with his preexisting Green Ranger ones, thus becoming a Green-White hybrid Ranger who managed to destroy the Power Rangers and their allies, with him personally killing Zordon, Alpha 5, and Billy. He then killed Rita while promising to continue her work by ruling the world in her place. Now rechristened Lord Drakkon, he drew upon the energies of the Power Coins to create mass-produced Ranger Sentries and brainwashed the vengeful Kimberly of his world, transforming her into the Ranger Slayer. Attempting to kill the main world's Power Rangers when they are brought to his world, Drakkon, defeated due to overconfidence, ends up in the main world and is incarcerated by the Promethea Company. When the Saba from his world tries to execute him, Drakkon flips the script and destroys the sword, using his remains in addition to magical incantations to create portals so he can escape into space between universes. With this new power, Drakkon tricks Ninjor into rebuilding his Morpher to recover part of his powers, then imprisons and brainwashes him before moving on to steal an artifact from the Command Center and refuel it by killing the Tommy of the main world.
- Hyperforce: Drakkon beheads one of the hostages to force the Hyperforce Rangers to help him to get the Serpentera from Scorpina. Drakkon also has his men place bombs in their necks to keep them. Later, Drakkon seriously injures one of their members while they try to avoid it.
- Shattered Grid: Invading the worlds from multiple series to get their Morphers, Drakkon kills multiple versions of himself until he is almost defeated. Drakkon is saved by his loyal servant Finster 5, who Drakkon then kills after Finster 5 tells him to stop empowering himself for his own safety. Drakkon then goes on to destroy the multiverse and create a world in its place where everyone loved him, only for that world to soon fall apart thanks to his insecurities.
- New Dawn & 2020 comic: Drakkon's dark legacy continued to live on through such events as the creation of the Empowered and the FaceHeel Turn of Kiya, one of the Omega Rangers, who deluded herself into thinking the main Tommy Oliver, now the White Ranger, to be the second coming of Drakkon as a result of the physical and mental scars of his actions. It is also revealed he trapped Jason in a Ranger suit in which he was Forced to Watch Tommy's achievements, and arranged for Dark Specter's forces to invade Earth and annihilate his enemies should he ever be deposed.
Others (by publication/release date)
- Justice League/Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers: Brainiac and Lord Zedd team up to collect Angel Grove. After finding himself on the DC Earth, Zedd convinces Brainiac to allow him to enlarge some of his collection as a distraction while Brainiac takes the Zords and Coins. The two then leave the groups stranded on the DC Earth as they escape to the dimension to take Angel Grove. The Rangers and the Justice League arrive in time to see them collecting Angel Grove and planning to destroy the Earth. When a group infiltrates Brainiac's ship, Brainiac forces Cyborg to attack his friends. The group eventually find a room full of other captured cities. Taking Alpha 5 prisoner, Brainiac tries to turn him to his side, before trying to kill Superman with Kryptonite. Meanwhile Zedd leads a group of Monsters in helping Brainiac and shrinks Zordon, so he can force Zordon to watch as he destroys the world he swore to protect.
- Power Rangers (2017): Rita Repulsa, the former Green Ranger, was once a noble hero before her ambition drives her to slaughter her comrades and mortally wound her former friend Zordon. Resurfacing countless years later, Rita descends on the fishing town of Angel Grove and starts brutally murdering innocent people for their gold to regain her powers—in one instance tearing a homeless man apart to get at his gold teeth—burning down an entire populated building to demonstrate the power of her Putties. Capturing and then killing a man to draw in the Rangers, Rita tortures the location out of Earth's Zeo Crystal out of the Rangers and then callously kills Billy (temporarily) in front of the others once he wears out his use to her. Finally rising up a monstrous Zord of her own making that she calls Goldar, Rita starts decimating Angel Grove to find and take the powers of the Zeo Crystal. Rita's ultimate goal is nothing short of absolute godhood by harnessing the power of the Zeo Crystal—consequentially killing off all life on the planet, something Rita is only too gleeful to do. Barely resembling her original incarnation, Rita brings a level of incredible seriousness to this otherwise lighthearted and fun film and is ultimately nothing less than a psychotic, murderous monster.
- Battle for the Grid: Lord Drakkon is a faithful adaptation of his dreadful comics counterpart. Choosing to side with Rita Repulsa after being freed from her spell, this alternate Tommy Oliver, christened Lord Drakkon, destroys the Rangers and eventually murders and usurps Rita, conquering his world. Unsatisfied with this, Drakkon turned his attention to the entire multiverse. Drakkon steals the powers of numerous Ranger teams to strengthen himself and enslaves any Rangers that impress him, in particular the Kimberly Hart of his world, whom he dubs his Ranger Slayer. When Finster 5 saves his life and begs him not to risk it again by empowering himself further, Drakkon brutally kills him. Murdering other versions of himself to prove he is "superior" to his "weaker" selves, he secretly knows he's the weak one, and even when the Prime Tommy Oliver tries to save his life, Drakkon chooses death over accepting help from a good version of himself and giving up his power. A tyrant unable to accept his failings, he tries to force his will on everyone and everything rather than bettering himself.
- Unproduced Power Rangers script, by Max Landis (link): Rita Repulsa, the former Black Ranger, is the leader of the Dominators who serves Lord Zedd. After being freed from her asteroid prison on Earth, Rita, after acquiring her scepter, plans to travel back to Zedd so that she can join him in his plans of galactic conquest, all at a cost of destroying the entire Earth, a fact she's downright proud of. Torturing Zordon once she breaks into his lair, she sends a giant Goldar out to destroy Angel Grove as a way to distract the Power Rangers while she accomplishes her plan.