- Beauty and the Beast: No one rapes like Gaston! That he pins Belle to the wall when asking her to marry him (as seen in the page image) in a manner uncomfortably similar to Attempted Rape doesn't help.
- Ruffnut and to a lesser degree Tuffnut from How to Train Your Dragon. You're crazy, and she likes that.
- Kent Mansley from The Iron Giant. It doesn't help that he crosses his legs, covering his crotch, as he sits there watching Hogarth in bed with a creepy smile on his face.Hogarth: (on the phone) I'll try to come over. But there's this weird guy here who's watching me.
Dean: What's that supposed to mean?
- Kaa from The Jungle Book is a popular subject for this trope in Rule 34 circles, owing to both being a giant snake (crush, vore) and his Hypnotic Eyes (mind control).
- Scar from The Lion King, what with his way of walking like how a snake slithers, his almost sensual voice he uses when talking to Simba, his "fake" way of doting on a young Simba... his facial expressions that are made of pure evil... The pulling on Shenzi's cheek... which she's obviously not OK with... Now consider the scene in the musical where he practically tries to rape Nala (which comes from a cut scene from the film itself, animated here)...
- Ursula in Disney's The Little Mermaid specifically in her dealings with Ariel, and those tentacles.
- Jafar from Aladdin, so very much. Brainwashing a 16-year old princess into being your sex slave? Way to stay classy.
- Dr. Facilier from The Princess and the Frog is known for his line:If you relax, it will enable me to do anything I please!
- 2. Apparently, he's even more smashing in bed. Not to mention his penchant for invading the other character's personal bubbles, or the fact that 9 in particular is his favorite target for such things.
- Also the twins (though that isn't such a stretch from canon) and 1 (in his case probably his... forceful, dominating manner and expressions◊).
- The Coachman from Pinocchio. Many fans took note of the creepy Slasher Smile he makes when he says the word "boys" and how he wants to take them to Pleasure Island.
- It gets even creepier when you remember that Pleasure Island is all about the boys he takes there indulging in adult vices, such as smoking and gambling. After which they turn into donkeys (asses!), and are then enslaved in the salt mines.
- Tom and Jerry: The Movie
- Dr. Applecheeks is a Memetic Molester of a somewhat different flavor. He steals an ice cream cart by approaching the camera in a menacing, inappropriately predatory fashion as it fades to black. Video Memetic Mutation followed.
- Captain Kiddie, from the same movie, probably deserves this reputation more though, since he's practically a walking stereotype of a pedophile.
- Toy Story: Woody and Buzz — see here and here. Woody was made a lot worse. Besides the punny name for a rapist, a Woody action figure made by Kaiyodo in Japan (Site NSFW) has an alternate face that screams, "I'm gonna rape you and then stuff your body in the wall". The Woody figure pictured on the main page also comes with a pair of binoculars...
- People have actually made several pictures of Woody molesting different anime characters (for example, see this and this) Considering what some of the other things people have done with that Woody action figure, he might just be a Memetic Humanoid Abomination instead. In case you are wondering, there is DeviantArt group dedicated to this Eldritch Abomination Woody, called hail to crazy Woody. This is technically just a bunch of pictures of the Woody toy, but pretty much all of them ended up being this trope, because... yeah.
- Here's a hilariously creepy compilation of several photos featuring Woody and his rape face. Eeeeeeep.
- Stanley from A Troll in Central Park enjoys being kissed by a baby girl a little too much.
- Perhaps the all-time champion of this trope is Shrek, following a meme on 4chan that involved Shrek sodomising children who are obsessed with him. Has since developed into a cult following under the tagline " Shrek is love, Shrek is life.".
- Dagg from the little seen Starchaser: The Legend of Orin. In one scene, he's reprogramming a female robot's personality without her consent and her personality circuts are located in her behind for some reason. This perception isn't helped by the movie's stand-in for Jabba the Hutt implying he's a pedophile.
- The Big Bad Hans from Frozen has been portrayed this way. He has nice guy looks but is actually much crueler than he pretends to be (fan interpretations aside). This combined with the fact he tricked Anna into almost marrying him and had wanted to do the same to Elsa before Anna came along makes fans pin him as a manipulative sexual abuser on top of the physical and mental abuse, especially in fanworks where he succeeded in his plans.
- Clownfish are hermaphrodites in real life. Considering that there don't seem to be any more of them in that part of the ocean in Finding Nemo, it's a common interpretation that Nemo will eventually turn female and be impregnated by his father.
Memetic Molester / Animated Films